Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- October 5, 2011Please pray for Barbara - who was thrown from a horse and broke her neck. She will be going into intensive rehabilitation therapy to recover from paralysis from the neck down. Please pray that she will have the strength and wherewithall to commit to recovering and have a positive outlook and not be discouraged because of the long road ahead of her. Also pray for Newana - who is having problems with malfunctioning kidneys, that they will find out the cause and she will receive treatment for a full recovery. I pray that the medical practitioners for these women will be dedicated and knowledgeable to give them the right treatment. Please pray for my son Chris that he can resolve his financial problems. I ask these requests in Jesus Name. Amen Nancy -
- October 5, 2011guardian angel please protect mackenziespecially when she is with her mom guardian angels please protect and guide seth and mackenzie in school with grades to do good please help mackenzie especially in math put hands on shoulders and guide and help her
- October 5, 2011PLEASE PRAY FOR MY FINACES.FOR ERIC TO GET A JOB TODAY.FOR MY FAMILY HEALTH & MINE & MY DOG.TO HAVE MORE FAITH .THANK YOU CAROL
- October 5, 2011mikie job goes good and he and cory do not get hurt jenny does not be hurting donnie continues to do good mikies eyes and kidneys do not get worse corys back better jenny better and teeth good health for all of us mom also. guardian angels to watch and guide me mike cory lacey seth mackenzie jenny mikie mom kenny alesia linda karen barry keith gerald and all their families keith less pain kimberly surgery goes good kelly today
- October 5, 2011Pray that my Mom’s pulse rate stay up & her BP stays down. Pray that she feels better. AMEN
- October 5, 2011Pray that my husband & I get financially stable again so we can help our parents & kids. Please lead us in the right direction for us. Wrap your loving arms around us. AMEN
- October 5, 2011Hi my name is Dawn C-. My prayer requests is for me to continue to be strong in the lord and be in my right mind. To walk in him with boldness without fear. I am working at a job in a volatile situation. I have a cousin that is my boss also and she constantly bothers me. I am in the process of trying to find another job. I need to find a great paying full-time job so that I can support myself and my identical twin girls, pay all my bills and so I can save up money to handle a rainy day or any other expenses that I need to take care of. I am also in a lot of debt that right now with the salary I am making I am unable to take care of.
- October 5, 2011Pray that my son & his girlfriend do not stray from each other. Pray that they create a stable & loving home from their son (my grandson). Pray that they become financially secure. Let them know you are always with them. AMEN
- October 5, 2011Pray for my oldest son & grandson that they stay together & have happiness. Pray that the ones that have lied & hurt them leave them alone. Pray that his girlfriend does not betray him & they get their finances under control. Pray that my husband finds a job that pays our bills so I can continue to keep our grandson. Pray that my youngest son finds happiness & a job he enjoys. Pray that my mom & mother in law get their BPs under control & they feel better. Pray that my family has health, happiness, love, peace, safety, strength & financial security. May GOD Bless You All. In THY name I pray, AMEN
- October 5, 2011Please pray for my granddaughter, that she will go before aJudge this week and this situation will be resolved forever, never to walk this path again. Thank you.