Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- October 4, 2011Please pray God will stop and remove the legal and financial burdens from our families lives. We love the Lord. Please ask God in prayer to touch the hearts our enemies and adversaries and change their hearts to have no desire to torment, stalk or harass us anymore. Please pray God will protect and bless us.
- October 4, 2011I need help in strengthening my business. I need to find new customers to help me in my business. Please pray that I can overcome the fear of speaking to people. Thanks
- October 4, 2011My name is Paul . I am in great need of the Lord. I need His help to become strong and His guidance for my every move. I wish to make my request to the Lord Jesus Christ, my Savior. Please bless me o Lord to have a life with my fiance. I want to live with her, marry, and have children because this is what we both want: That is our dream. We're both 25 years old, living separtely; I'm living with my parents and she vice versa. We have been together for eight years and everything is ok with our relationship just not our situation. Hear my prayer o Lord: Please grant me an income to support my dream o Lord and I want to finish my college degree. I love you with all of my heart Lord.
- October 4, 2011Please pray for this country and our leaders that they will seek the wisdom to come together for the good of this country and for all of us. Please pray for my family and friends that those who need Jesus in their lives will seek Him soon. Pray also for all those who have no one else to pray for them and for the children who need someone in their lives who will love and care about them. Thank You In Jesus name Amen Margo
- October 4, 2011Please pray for my spirit & healing. I broke my shoulder wh/ required surgery w/ hardware on Thursday. Then today I fell & injured my knee wh/ is also going to require another surgery. I need to be there for my best friend who has been diagnosed w/ an incurable cancer. She's a single Mom w/ a 15 y/o son. I'm so depressed, I can't be there for her, wh/ is imperative right now.
- October 4, 2011Please pray for my home modification. I need a financially breakthrough on my property for my children and me. I have been going through this process for the past year and they won't make an effort to help me. I need God's favor and protection over my process and home In Jesus Name.
- October 4, 2011I'm requesting prayers for my husband and myself regarding God's plan and direction for us. We are both working 2 jobs each and the stress is wearing on us. We need some relief, compassion and love. Praying for strength to get us through our ever present storms of life.
- October 4, 2011Father thank you for your Grace. Please hear my prayer for your miraculous hand over my situation. I have demands from everywhere and I am in need of a full=time job and income. Please hear my prayers. You know who I am and what is in my heart. Rescue me from the pit of failure and lack. I believe that only a touch from you can bring opportunities, financial blessings, you can bless us according to Your riches... Thank you Amen.
- October 4, 2011Please pray for my son, Tyler and that the Lord will keep him cancer free. Pray that I might trust God and his plans for me. Pray that I can give my worries to God so that I am not filled with anxiety. Pray that the Lord will bless and keep my family safe. Also, please pray for Aiden, Evan, Slade, Liberty, Connor, Doug, Noah, Sean and Sean....all children with cancer.
- October 4, 2011please pray that my ear clears up,it's an age old infection that keeps popping up,I'm just weary of it.