Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- October 4, 2011Please pray for me..I need God,s peace more then I can even express, to drive out the fearful feeling. Perfect love casts out fear.
- October 4, 20111. SALVATION FOR MY FAMILY,FRIENDS,NEIGHBORE 2.GOD WILL SUPLY MY NEED FOR THE MISSION. 3.COURAGE TO PREACH EVERYWHERE
- October 4, 20111-God help me in this first period of the school of psychology to be more than winner in all academic disciplines. 2-Professionally I is a great and talented therapist, motivational speaker, writer and business consultant. 3-prayer for my physical protection, family and spiritual, financial provision. In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth.
- October 4, 2011Prayer for baby and mother to be healthy as Hagen has flipped herself into a breech position so is being delivered by C-section tomorrow at noon. Dr. said her heart rate is fine but a little concerned about her breathing but said her being in the breech position sometimes affects this.
- October 4, 2011Please pray for my husband (Jac) and myself (Angie) that God would supernaturaly expedite our immigration process so we could be together again and that I would be able to freely cross the border in the meantime to visit I am Canadian and he is American....thanks and blessings to all who would so kindly pray for us.
- October 4, 2011Please pray that I can find new employment in a new town and a home for my family to live in. I know with God ALL things are possible!
- October 4, 2011Pray GOD grants my clearance so I can have my job back. Pray I quit smoking.
- October 4, 2011please pray for my grandsons asthma and other health issues he has he is only 10 years old he wants no limits.he likes sports.thank you
- October 4, 2011I need to you to desperately pray for me. My wedding is set for feb next year. However, my fiancé and I are having real problems in our relationship. I've known him for 2 years but the thought of marrying and spending my life with him drains the life out of me. He's got problems that make him emotionally abusive towards me. I've prayed for him all the time and went ahead with an engagement with faith in the Lord that things will change. His outburtsts have become less & less over time and he understands his behaviour is unacceptable however every now and then he comes back to his old ways. It's like going around in circles. I love him and really want to help him change as he's got a good heart but I'm fed up and feel like it's a lost battle and things will always be the same. I want a successful marriage and want to feel happy in this union. Please pray for me. I need divine guidance as I don't know which way to turn or what to do anymore. I'm a mess. Everyday closer to the wedding feels like a life sentence awaiting me. This should be a happy time for me but it's not. I shouldn't be so scared. Please pray for me. Thank you. Amen
- October 4, 2011Pray for my granddaughter Abby 13, in treatment since August - for healing and return to a regular teen life at school - heal from her gluten allergy and ackwardness - God be praised. Also for our daughter given a new job with so many changes to be made for wisdom and strength - To the glory of God