Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- October 2, 2011My husband has moved out. It's going on a year now. However, I am praying that my marriage is restored and believe God is able to do so. I am also in battle with thoughts that plague me by what I see happening now versus looking through faith eyes and seeing God come through. I need prayer that I am focused, that my mind is settled and that I'm not wrong to pray to want my husband back in the home with my children and I.
- October 2, 2011please pray for my mom Estella - she has lupus and this is causing severe animia, bone and joint pain. she feels depressed and lonely. please pray for my sister Cyndi - she also has a terminal illness and recently lost her disabilty check, this has added to her condition because now there is no money to buy her medications. please pray for our finanical sitations - we need God's provisions. pray for my job that my boss would give me more /steady hours to take care of my parents & sister. please pray that God would send us help --- we need help. we feel so lost and the burden on our back is heavy... pray for our faith please.... pray for my mom and sister I love them and need them in my life.
- October 2, 2011Prayer for financial peace of mind,
- October 2, 2011I BELIEVE PLEASE PRAY THAT I GET A STRONG FAITH AND LEARN TO LISTEN WHAT GOD HAS TO SAY TO ME. IN JESUS NAME . AMEN
- October 2, 2011Please pray for my friend her son had signed up for ROTC there is a chance that he may have to be deployed and his mom is beside herself, please pray that God would help this family resolve their issues with their son...Thank you
- October 2, 2011Dear God. Please heal my body. Prevent diabetes and help me have the self control to lose weight. I am tired of feeling sick and ask you to heal me and make me feel well. Thank you, God.
- October 2, 2011Please continue for the spirit to guide me as I take this required course for my teacher's certification. Please also pray that my colonoscopy test that I will take soon will be negative showing no signs of cancer. Please continue to pray for my family's health, their basic neccessties and ease of mind. Thanks to all of the volunteers who continually pray for those in neeed. God bless you all. Rosita Family members: Avon Chavela Frank jr Maria Michael Alicia Nathan Rosita and all of our pets
- October 2, 2011Dear Jesus thank You for another day, and thank You for taking care of Paul yesterday. They may chuckle to themselves, but through me they do see and hear You and they know that I rely on You and that You take care of me and them. I am thankful that You do. I pray for my new job and the time that it is taking to get here, You will reveal it to me when You know I am ready and when that job is ready for me. I so look forward to growing more and more into You. For the Holy Spirit to lead me daily, for Your knowledge and wisdom that I am seeking will be shown. I do not like this growing process to much, I know there is a reason and a season, and I do see many things coming off of me and things changing around me. I pray for Your continued help in my daily life. I trust You, I wait for You and I rest in You. In Jesus' name, AMEN!
- October 2, 2011PLEASE PRAY FOR MY FATHER WHO HAS BEEN ILL FOR A YEAR AND THURSAY FOR A PROCEDURE PLEASE PRAY THAT EVERYTHING WILL BE OK ALSO PLEASE PRAY FOR MOTHER TO RECIEVE A HEALTH BLESSING TO HELP TAKE CARE OF MY DAD.pLEASE PRAY FOR PROTECTION AND GUIDANCE FOR JORDYN AND NICHOLES.THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS
- October 2, 2011Heavenly Father, I pray for man in my life who is compassionate, has a passion for life, good sense of humor, spiritual, christian who loves God above all else. I am 57 years old. I have been divorced for 9 years. I have not really dated since my divorce. I live with my 2 dogs, Angel and Katy. He must be a dog lover. Thank you for your time and prayers.