Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- October 4, 2011Please pray for myself, my husband, and our marriage. We have been through a very difficult time for the past 4 years in a "bad" business situation and it has certainly taken a toll on both of us physically, mentally, emotionally, and on our marriage. The Lord knows our problems---I have given this situation to him--because I know that He knows what is best and in His Time things will be okay. We need your prayers! Thank you!
- October 4, 2011Please pray that the Lord will keep Gerald- safe and sound as he travels home tonight from the shop thank you
- October 4, 2011pray for stronger faith and letting go off problems and trust that God will provide.
- October 4, 2011for the past 2 years I have been praying for my son who is going through the mental condition Schizophrenia. He go this condition while being in the Army. I am standing on the promises of Christ that he will give my son a future and hope. Please pray for Bruce to be delivered from the stronghold of satan. This is a very challenging moment for us while I am also dealing with me being out of work. Prayerfully your, jud
- October 4, 2011That my daughter and her family find a good home soon, also that she can resolve problems at work. She can not afford to be with out a job at this time.
- October 4, 2011That I may find a position (work) that is right for me, and I may flourish, and feel good about myself, and that God take care of my housing difficulties. Amen
- October 4, 2011Hey my names matt. I am having difficulty in school and i have midterms tomorrow. I am praying that God delivers me with the knolege i need to know. Please pray for me as well. I am praying for your organization!
- October 4, 2011Please pray for my friend Lorimer so that he can find peace in his life and have faith in the Lord, bless him and keep him safe through his difficult time and free him from any wrong doings that may have been cast upon him.
- October 4, 2011I go to go to court Oct. 6 & 20 please pray that I will get full sole custody of Jessica age 8 as her dad is a pedophile. also that he will leave with what he came with only. that he will not steal my child, my house , my pension, or anything else God has blessed me with.pray for strength to do all i need to do to protect us and go through the copurt system.Bind the spirit of fear in me. thanks Glenda
- October 4, 2011PLEASE pray for my daughter Heidi. She is extremely depressed and waiting for disability retirement to be appproved by the State so that she may be relieved of her job of 7-day week. She is totally exhausted, unable to accomplish anything at home and needs a break before doing something drastic. Only God can help her through constant prayers. We ask this in His name wo watch over her and keep the angels guiding her 'till this happens.