Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- October 5, 2011Billy W-n, my ex-husband, had a stroke 5 weeks ago and now has pneumonia. Please pray for his healing.
- October 5, 2011i want topray that my daughter passhermid term examine today hernameis Michelle .Thank You
- October 5, 2011I ask for prayer for God to continue to guide me through my financial crisis and to be able to pay my bills and keep my home. I pray to mend relationships with friends, keep my marriage/family together, and to find a permanent job. I praise God for filling my heart with the Holy Spirit. Thank you
- October 5, 2011Help E to find her wedding ring.
- October 5, 2011Lord Jesus bless this family with a job for my husband. May we continue to pay our creditors on time. Thank you for the blessings you have given my family. Amen
- October 5, 2011Pray for my family at home and at school.Pray for me offshore for the strength,courage and wisdom to complete our daily tasks and be a witness for Jesus Christ.Pray for Brother Tim C- as he faces surgery 10/10/11 that God will perform a miracle if it be his will.Amen
- October 5, 2011I pray for a pain free day. Ed is having pain in his legs and knees. Lord Jesus please release the pain and give him comfort. Amen
- October 5, 2011Help me to be a good family member to my bio, step and in-law families and to be willing to be of service to God in whatever capacity He wishes. Also help me to be a good, teacher, group member, neighbor, friend and do and cat mom. For the Glory of God.
- October 5, 2011Dear God, please pray that I am able to keep up with my finance obligations and able to pay off family member that we need to borrow money from asap. Please pray that my son is able to find happiness and able to pay off his bills. Please pray that my mom is able to find happiness with her husband through there tuff time. Please pray that my brother is able to spend time with his girls soon. Please pray that my husband and I are able to find happiness. Amen
- October 5, 2011My husband and I really need for God to make us able to stay on our new Food Plan. We can't do it without the Lord. Please pray that we both will be successful. Doctor's Orders. Thank you so much. Julie