Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- October 2, 2011My God - Please grant me a financial Blessing that will allow me to pay off my credit card and quit my weekend job so that I can spend time with my family. Thank You. Amen.
- October 2, 2011Please pray that when I see the pulmonary specialist for a second opinion tomorrow that I will receive some good news.
- October 2, 2011Please pray God will rebuke satan from everyone in our family and protect us from those who are against any of us. We love the Lord.
- October 2, 2011Please pray that I can learn my new job and that my daughter may find happiness.
- October 2, 2011Please pray God will immediately stop our enemies from attacking our family and bless us with freedom from the burdens in our lives. We love the Lord and I thank you for your prayers.
- October 2, 2011My mother had a stroke a year ago. She can't stand or walk, and has lost use of her left hand and arm. It is difficult to care for her at home. Please pray that she will be healed. Thank you.
- October 2, 2011Please pray for our daughter Mary and her family. Mary is under stress while managing her family husband, daughter 20, son 13.She is also suffering from nerve deafness and tinnitus.
- October 2, 2011Abba Fathe rprovide me a 40 day FAST, begining immediately.
- October 2, 2011Pray that God will break the hardness of Richard's heart and Richard will confess and repent of his sins and turn back to God and follow him and that he will come back home to me.
- October 2, 2011Please let the fighting in our family stop. Please let Jennifer forgive Kristen and Brad. They have told her they are sorry. Please God, let Jennifer open her heart and let there be peace among us. My family means everything to me. I ask this in the name of Jesus.