Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- October 4, 2011This may sound silly and I am a bit embarrassed to write this, but I am in need of a prayer to find some friends. I have lived in my current city for 5 years and am a stay-at-home mom and have had no luck in finding true human interaction. I am also experiencing post partum depression at the moment and have been even sadder about my situation than usual. Thank you for your time and compassion. It is greatly appreciated! ~ Nicole
- October 4, 2011My family and I are traveling to Florida on Saturday. This is the first vacation that we have had as a family for many many years. I just look at the expected weather for next week and it looks like thunder storms everyday. Please pray that all of us will have a safe trip to and from Florida and that the weather will be sunny and warm. Also there are 12 of us so please pray that we can all get along and that all of the children will get along well. Thank you so much Thank God for answered prayers
- October 4, 2011A little boy at the age of 4 has a kidney disease I am not sure of the name. But he has to monitor his sodium intake. and that is very hard for a little boy to understand. He needs a kidney transplant. Please I ask for healing in the name of Jesus for this little boy. His Daddy works with me and is a very GOOD DADDY. Thank You Susan
- October 4, 2011Please pray that Isaiah 32:18 will manifest as promised. I must come out from where I am with my sister who lets the devil use her to work against me when I pray and read my Bible. Thanks and God Bless you all!
- October 4, 2011please pray for my boyfriend jim he needs a miracle he is in severe pain with his hips please pray for him to be healed thankyou robin
- October 4, 2011Pray that God will open they eyes of Frank and Todd to the wrong being done
- October 4, 2011God Almighty grant me and my family a mighty spiritual breakthrough and make us your vessels to glorify and praise your holy name Anna and family
- October 4, 2011Please pray for Tara, she is 32 weeks pregnant and found out that she has lymphoma while at the hospital after a car accident. Pray for safe delivery of her baby and for God to put Tara in expert hands. Please pray for her other children and husband during this time of uncertainty. Please bless her with healing and that God’s name be glorified through this situation. In Jesus name, AMEN.
- October 4, 2011I am 43 years old and have truly been blessed with a Miracle of God. I was diagnosed with polycystic ovarian syndrome in my late 20's and was told by my doctor that if I wanted to have a child then I would "need help" in doing so, meaning medical intervention. I married a wonderful man on Oct. 9, 2010 and have just found out on Sept. 27th that I am pregant with no intervention, but God's. Please pray that our child will be normal in body, mind and spirit. With all of the risks at my age, there are so many concerns, but we are having faith in God's plan and pray that she will be okay. Thank you so much for your prayer. Sincerely, Jodi
- October 4, 2011pray for my daughter monet