Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- October 4, 2011Pray for Scott to be free of cancer. Comfort him and his family. Pray for his lost friends to find the Lord! Amen
- October 4, 2011How do I share this.i used to be involed in making pacts with the devil im sorry to god with all my heart but now im in situation were becuase of one of those pacts I have a demon or demons inside that want me dead I know this becuase when I prostrate myself to pray it moves my body to were I have to some how control i. Its a long story please pray that I will recive Gods majestic mercy and that the lord might free me from it completely ive tried so many ways please help
- October 4, 2011PLEASE PRAY FOR OUR CHURCH. OUR PASTOR RETIRED AND WE ARE ALL VERY SAD. WE WILL MISS HIM AND WE ARE TRYING TO TRUST IN THE LORD TO GIVE US A GOOD PASTOR.
- October 4, 2011Please pray that God surrounds all my households with His angels to keep us safe from all evil and deliver us from all sickness, healing us of whatever we may need physically, spiritually, mentally, emotionally and financially. Thank you.
- October 4, 2011Please pray that God’s will is done in my son’s (C---) life. Please pray that God rids him of any fear, anxiety, anger stress and and fills him with His peace, love, joy and happiness; that God delivers him from pride, anger, depression and/or other mental issues, and from addiction to alcohol and smokeless tobacco; that God heals him physically, spiritually, mentally, emotionally and financially; that God prospers his business and/or provides him with a good paying permanent job with good benefits; that God gives him favor in getting out of debt and that God heals and restores our relationship with one another so that the lines of communication be opened and remain open. Thank you.
- October 4, 2011Please pray for K & B. They have massive marriage problems.
- October 4, 2011Lord, that I may find a way to get needed repairs done on my home.
- October 4, 2011Hi, I have a concern that is important and I want prayer to know if this gentleman that I have been dating for years is the man for me. May God reveal it to me in some way that I will know it is his will. He lives far away but we communicate by phone or email. I have known him for 8 years. Terry
- October 4, 2011I've been out of work for the last year and some months encounter trials and tribulations with a financial distress but recently the Lord blessed me with a job. I am so excited about it and I know he will get the glory out of it. Even though it's a part-time position; I believe and have faith I will be able to pick up hours as though I was hired as a full-time employee. I believe it's my foot in the door where the Lord can use me and place me where he wants me to be. Please keep me in prayer as I travel this new path in life and that his blessings continue to shine upon me and my family. Thank you!
- October 4, 2011my friend Mary is in teriffic pain, Her back was operated on and something is not right. She is a wonderful Christian lady. Thank you so much