Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- October 4, 2011Spiritual and other help for Kathy, Steven, Eric, and Donna, please.
- October 4, 2011dear Lord please help my family and I. we need you and love you. in sweet Jesus name I pray Amen! Donnie
- October 4, 2011Prayer for a man who works with my daughter named Sid B-. He has been ill for a few days with bowel bleeding and vomiting blood. He is in intensive care in hospital.
- October 4, 2011I ask for your prayer support that my husband Mike's medical tests show he's healthy and any treatment needed minor. I'm about to lose my job and we might be without medical coverage for awhile, I ask for your prayers that Mike and I are healthy and continue to enjoy good health here in CT. Thank you. Suzanne
- October 4, 2011Healing for Jessica.
- October 4, 2011I ask for prayer for God to continue to guide me through my financial crisis and to be able to pay my bills and keep my home. I pray to mend relationships with friends, keep my marriage/family together, and to find a permanent job. I praise God for filling my heart with the Holy Spirit. Thank you
- October 4, 2011Please lift Courtney up in prayer - new motherhood has overwhelmed her. Pray for JOY, friendship and sleep for her and baby. thank you!!
- October 4, 2011God's Will Done Today : Provision - May I know You as Father, honor Your Name, Bring Your Kingdom, Know & do Your Will, Be given bread, be forgiven, forgive others, be protected from sin and sa_tan, in Jesus name.
- October 4, 2011Please pray for Jordan and Jen. Pray that they will come to understand eachother and that they will have a strong marriage filled with love, not anger or hurt. Pray that their blended family comes together and that the children do not play parents against eachother. Pray that they will work out their problems and have a stronger love because of it. In Jesus Name.
- October 4, 2011Please pray for my husband, he has been falsely accused of fraud because he was associated with some people that had done some underhanded stuff and now he has to stand trial with them. The investigating officers seemed to have taken bribes including the prosecutor. Please pray that God will see the righteous through this and deliver my husband from these wicked people and their plots to incriminate him falsely. God Bless