Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- September 22, 2011Through prayer, I want to move my nephew, Johnny from S. Prison to N. prison a much closer distance so that the family may visit him more often. Please please pray for Johnny to move closer and to serve a shorter sentence. In his heart he is not a bad man, just made mistakes that cost him a lot of grief and useless pain!
- September 22, 2011Please pray that the laws in this country get changed so that abortion is no longer allowed. Thank you.
- September 22, 2011My sister is suicidal and severely depressed. Finances are very very limited as well. she feels so alone. I am so worried and scared for her and feel totally helpless.
- September 22, 2011Please pray that more people provide free rice to feed hungry people - Thank you.
- September 22, 2011Please pray in agreement with me that Luke and I will communicate openly about this situation. Lord, please soften his heart and change his mind about this situation. Please let him be receptive to communicate and please let us reach a positive agreement quickly. Thank you
- September 22, 2011Hello please pray that my best friend Jimmy contacts me soon,i do not want to loose him .he is my best friend. That get enough money to get all the bills paid by the start of next month. i will get my writing classes started. thank you in advance. God Bless mary Lou
- September 22, 2011Please pray that God’s will is done in the lives of all my relatives, friends, neighbors and anyone that I have ever come into contact with, and pray for the salvation for any among them that need it. Thank you.
- September 22, 2011Please pray that the collitis i used to have 4 years ago does not come back and that my bowels are healthy and this recent problem is only temporary and not serious. For full renewal of health and strength like i used to have so i can do work for God Amen
- September 22, 2011First, I would like to say thank you, your web site offers support and I appreciate that. :) I am going through a Divorce and trying to keep myself centered on what is inportant for my 3 sons, I am having diffculity dealing with their Mom who is very much in the anger phase...we share the same house hold because of the $ situation and I am trying my best to do what is right.
- September 22, 2011Please pray for the healing and restoration of this country; Lord, restore this country to the Christian precepts on which it was founded and let this country truly becomes a nation under God. Lord, let Your will be done; bless this country spiritually and let it be on fire for You and let there be a mighty revival, and bless this country economically with jobs for all. Let this country be a beacon unto the world for You resulting in the salvation of multitudes of lost souls, both in this country and in the world. Thank you.