Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- September 24, 2011I was recently diagnosed with breast cancer. I will be having a mastectomy on October 13th. I would like prayer for healing from the surgery and the cancer. Teresa S-
- September 24, 2011Please pray with me that my grand daughter starts to feel better, she is getting so far behind in school. Thank you all so much,
- September 24, 2011I am coming to you with a humble, heavy heart.....My mother and I have NOT been having a good year. We are deep in debt and there doesn't seem to be any light at the end of this very dark tunnel. To make matters worse this Month (Septemember 2011) has been especially unkind to us. Mom and I were in a car accident on Septemember 5th. We need to come up with $500.00 (money we don't have) to get our "only" car looked at and back on the road, (We can't even pay our house payments, utilities etc.) She was hurt in this accident and now is having lots of pain in her back and difficulty walking. Then on September 10th a kitchen cabinet full of supplies came off the wall hitting her in the face - It Split her nose wide open. Thank the GOOD Lord - she wasn't killed,... That same exact night her lift assist chair caught on fire..... The list of misfourtunes for us goes on and on.... Please pray for some major financial assistance and for some peace in our very unstables lives. Thank you and Amen
- September 24, 2011Please pray to the Lord for my son bill that is going to Medical School that you may give him strenth and endurance to do Gods work with his hands and pray that God will watch over him and give him guidance. Also please pray for my daughter Sarah that is menatally challaged and going to a community college give her support through your prayers that she will accomplish her dreams. Pray for my siser Kay and her family that are going through turmoil in their lives and show them the direction to love each other as you have taught us to do with your word. Please pray for my friend Lorimer that is going through a difficult time right now and has been incarcerated for something that was not true give him strength and pray for his freedom. Pray for all of those that may be suffering and all the soldiers that are around the country that they may stop their fighting and keep them safe. Thank you Lord, please hear my prayers.
- September 24, 2011Please remember my mom "Irene" who is 91, in your prayers. She has worked hard her entire life and raised 6 children, never putting herself first. She is having her 2nd eye done this week for cataract surgery. Her other eye was done 2 weeks ago. She always prays for others needs. Her recovery would be a Blessing for her, as she is still our families rock and devoted mother. Thank you so much. #2 daughter
- September 24, 2011Please help Kara - be sucsessful and be a great inspiration to all that she works with at KMBS. Please stop her boss Steve - from anymore abuse and outbursts toward her. Please let Kara make her goals and beyond every month. She is trying and she is starting to pray and believe in you again God. Thank you. Amen.
- September 24, 2011Please pray for my grandaughter she is 17 and has a physical handicap and now they have found a sist on her brain her name is Kayla and I know God can remove this sist and help her in her every day life she is having a hard time with her personal life due to her handicap so pleas pray for her
- September 24, 2011MY SON ARSHAD HAS BEEN POSTPONING A PROJECT THAT HE HAS TO SUBMIT AS PART OF HIS UNDERGRADUATE STUDIES IN COLLEGE FOR TOO LONG. HE NEEDS YOUR BLESSINGS AND GUIDANCE TO SHOULDER THE RESPONSIBILITY AND TO APPLY HIMSELF WHOLEHEARTEDLY TO DO THE REQUIRED PROJECT WORK WITH ALL SERIOUSNESS AND PROPER APPLICATION OF MIND. I PRAY THAT THE ALMIGHTY WILL GIVE HIM THE MATURITY AND WISDOM TO APPLY HIMSELF SERIOUSLY TO THE PROJECT. GRANT HIM THE ABILITY TO UNDERSTAND WHAT IS REQUIRED OF HIM AND GUIDE HIM EVERY STEP OF THE WAY TO SUCESSFULLY COMPLETE THE PROJECT. GRANT ME THE WISDOM AND THE PATIENCE TO HELP HIM AND GUIDE HIM . THIS I HUMBLY ASK IN YOUR BLESSED NAME. THY WILL BE DONE...MY LORD AND MY GOD.
- September 24, 2011Please pray for my son, Nicholas, who is 14 and have severe mucus due to asthma. Please pray for strong, clear healthy lungs free of inflammation, mucus and tightness. Please pray for my husband, Shawn, who has ill and needs a healthy, strong body and healthy digestive system. Please pray for my Mom, Clara, for strong, healthy clear lungs and airways. Please pray for healthy circulation in her legs too. Thank you.
- September 24, 2011I ask that you please pray for my son Kris & his daughters who are 7 & 8 yrs old. He had gone through a nasty divorce, now his ex wife,her grandmother & uncle have been trying to alienate & turn those beautiful girls against him. We drove over 600 miles this past weekend for his vistation time and she refused to show up at our meeting time. Never once has the girls ever talked mean to him until tonight, the things they said to him broke his heart & he could hear people in the background telling them what to say. I don't know how a mother or grandmother can do the things they have done to these innocent girls. Please pray that we will somehow be able to find an attorney we can afford, as I am disabled and live on socical security. We want to protect these girls & find a way to get them back to us, so they can grow up and live happy, healthy lives. There mother went through the same thing with her father but he gave up the fight, she is now putting her girls through the same thing. Please pray that God gives us his grace, mercy and strength to get through this and we can bring those precious chidren back to us. In Jesus name I pray Amen,,