Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- September 24, 2011Lord, i am not in control of the current issue, Your will be done, i commit us into Your hand, amen.
- September 24, 2011Dear God - help me to accept the cards I have been dealt and to always keep You in my heart and soul.
- September 24, 2011THANK YOU JESUS FOR ANOTHER DAY AND JESUS THANK YOU FATHER FOR me PLEASE LET me CONTINUE TO WORSHIP YOU IN FULL POWER AND STRENGHT BLESS WIFE MOM SIS AND OUR FAMILIES AND LORD GOD PLEASE HEAL my BODY AMEN
- September 24, 2011If God is near and can hear me then I need to know. I don't have much faith left now. I admit I have made my fair share of mistakes but I do not deserve what is happening now.
- September 24, 2011Please pray for latoya - she is in jail depress and suicidal.Thank you please help
- September 24, 2011Yes, I am worried about my financial needs. Pray with me for money to buy food, to pay my way overdue bills, for my teeth to be done that are about to fall out because of cavities and a broken tooth that has been in my gums for a long time. I cannot afford a Dental Plan that why I can't go to a Dentist. AND I also need automobile insurance I need my car for emergency if it happens. My family lives in another state. I am a single and need of help. Thank you for your prayers.
- September 24, 2011Please pray for my son. His name is Garrett. He has experienced many disappointments, hurts and extreme stress during the past few years. He has made some poor decisions. All of this has resulted in Garrett having a spirit of unbelief and doubting God's goodness and existence. I must admit that I should have been a stronger parent and worked harder to stress the importance of a personal, real relationship with our Lord Jesus Christ. He has also been influenced by the world and its unbelief. Please pray for my son. Please ask God to soften his heart and open his mind to the truth of the gospel so that he will come to true faith and belief. Pray that he will be drawn to God and desire a personal relationship with Jesus. Garrett is working very hard to do the right things and make his life good. He has grown and become more mature. Pray that God will help him, protect him and make his presence and love felt. Thank you so much for praying for my son. May God bless you and meet your every need. In the Precious and Holy name of Jesus Christ! Praying Mother (Linda)
- September 24, 2011Father in heaven your will be done, thank you for blessing Michelle - with a great day surrounded by GOD, thank you for blessing her with the wisdom as she thinks of you in all that she does today, thank you for blessing her a blessing of safety, thank you for blessing Richard with a day of expenting great thinks, thank you for blessing the Motel that I have been staying that it will be blessed with cleanings & safety, thank you in christ jesus name, Amen.
- September 24, 2011Dear Friends: Please join me in praying for a greater realization of Divine Order in the lives of Thomas, Donald and myself. I believe in prayer, I have experienced its results and am so grateful, yet sometimes the ugly head of "negativity" raises its head and temporarily throws my faith into disarray. Thank You for I know that God answers prayer and has decreed the very best of everything for ALL His children.
- September 24, 2011I need God's healing. I have had terrible gastro-intestinal problems for quite a while, and no doctor has been able to help me. I have done much praying myself, but I think I need more help. Would you PLEASE pray for me? Thank you. Ursula -- -, CA