Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- September 22, 2011We stand in need financially, physically, spiritualy amd emotionally. We lost all that in Michigan and we plead for a second chance.
- September 22, 2011Please pray that if my family have have any enemies, please help me to pray them away. I feel that my son (Harry) and myself are being attacked spiritually. I don't know if it because I am a constant prayer, but all I know is that there is something sinister trying to get at us, so please keep us in your prayers? Thank you!
- September 22, 2011To replace my fear with compassion put into action
- September 22, 2011Please pray for my daugter Anita. She's going thur a bad time emotionally after the end of a longtime relationship. She has low self-esteem & feels like its the end of the world. Thank you.
- September 22, 2011Dear Lord, I have prayed so many times for help for my daughter. She has a dead-end job and she is miserable. With the economy like it is-she does understand she cannot give up the job. She has had so many interviews and each gives her high hopes. Then they call and tell her they are going another way. I am asking you Lord to please guide her through these trying times to a better time in her life. Hopefully, with your help and guidance she will go on to a better job that she loves. Amen
- September 22, 2011My husband is having eye surgery - please pray for a successful operation. He has loss a fair amount of his sight. Thank you.
- September 22, 2011I am a 74 yr old lady with 3 children. My youngest (daughter) is divorced with 2 boys. For a couple of years they lived with me and I helped raise the boys. I have always been available to assist her in any way needed. She thought the boys and I were too close and she pulled away. She goes out of her way to find fault with me and does not talk to me unless absolutely necessary. I am spending my last years in tears, praying we can have a relationship before my death. I ask God daily to show me what to do for inner peace. I have apologized for anything I have said or done still no peace. I have always loved her more than she will ever know, although I miss no opportunity to tell her how very much she means to me. I need to heal. Coleen
- September 22, 2011Please pray for my son , who suffers from bipolar and at times can't find hope. And for me and my husband so that we can be the kind of support he needs. Also , for all persons suffering from mental illness and their loved ones. Thank you all for your prayers. You are a blessing.
- September 22, 2011I am what i consider a child of God, i was dianosed with meniers disease 2 yrs ago and it has been down hill ever since, i dont think right and satan is constantly at my door. I am asking for prayer so i can stay stong in my faith in God, and stand strong in his word and in him, by the way all this started when i decided to rededicate my life to the Lord. I can use all the prayers i can get. But i also know that it is in his will not mine when and if it happens. Thank you and God Bless you for the prayer.
- September 22, 2011From cancer (survior) jaw replacement due to radiation treatments, lip cut in surgery now can not swallow or chew, just liquids and my speech know one can understand me,and now I have Colitis and my two grown children are not having a easy life. Please Please Pray for us, I do pray for us and for others . Let God know that I just can not take any more learning. I need for him to let me know what I need to do . Send his angels to hold and comfort us. I need healing and blessings and well as my friends and my children and their children . God bless those whom pray for us