Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- September 24, 2011Please pray for employment for my son, Bob. thank you.
- September 24, 2011Please pray for me as I try to be happy in a relationship with a good man. I am so scarred from the end of my marriage, I am afraid to be happy again. I am so blessed. Thank you. I just need to know this relationship will not end, it will not be another scar, but a good thing for me and my children. Thank you. God bless you!
- September 24, 2011I sent him a gift, please pray that it will arrive to him on Monday. Please pray that he will contact me after he receives the gift and that our conversation will go well. Thank you.
- September 24, 2011Please pray in agreement that Luke and I will communicate about this situation. Please pray that Luke will be receptive to communicate and that God will soften his heart and change his mind about this situation. Please pray that we will reach a positive agreement about this situation.
- September 24, 2011Ask for god's favor that I get a loan for 1,250.00 on Monday at my bank yo pay my x-husband by October 24th or else I will be put in jail. Pray for a miracle and that they will accept my fiances as a cosigner
- September 24, 2011Requesting prayer for God to bless me and my boys with a good Godly, Christian husband. Prayers for God's protection from Satan and his attacks. Prayers for God to protect us from my ex-husband who is mentally ill and evil. Prayers for God to protect and bless my career until I retire. Prayers for financial blessings and provision. Prayers for God's help in raising my two boys into two good Godly, Christian men. Prayers for our health, peace, healing, love, guidance, wisdom, disernment and protection. Prayers that God blesses my oldest son with a good, reliable, economical car and financial provision and blessings for his college education. Thank you so much!
- September 24, 2011Dear Heavenly father. I need better health. II need strenght. Please help my son Ericto understand that i need his help. I ask this in the name of our LORD. Amen..
- September 24, 2011Due to my son's gambling addiction,his temper became very violent when angry,thus, forcing us to file for a restraining order for fear for our other two sons welfare.He's now facing a battery charge against him where he pleaded not guilty and is out on a bail.My husband pleaded with the DA but to no avail.He has said things against me hence,resulting to more issues in the family.Now my husband's family does not want to hear my side of the story. As a mother,it hurts to see my son going through this..so much anger in his heart and would say things to people just to hurt me.Is it so wrong for a mother to guide her children to the right path? To my disappointment to my in-laws, and to my husband, I have said what good did they get from their bible study when they don't practice what is said? It was hard for me to humble down yet,I did it though I was brushed aside.I know this is the right thing to do yet what I said was wrong when I was rejected.PLs pray for me to keep me strong,to make my heart right,to enlighten my son,husband and in laws.
- September 24, 2011Dear God, I'm not going to give up, I'm too far in the hole. Jesus Christ please help me win cash 5 tonight. Angel above come to me with good luck, please. Put the smile back on my face, its been gone since 1991.
- September 24, 2011pleasepray for my brother in law ,todd. he has stage 4 kidney cancer. please pray for doctors to heal him and for him to be strong to fight this cancer and live.