Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- September 22, 2011I have issues that provent me from working outside the home. Please pray for a way to earn a livelihood from home. I'm at my wit's end. I've tried so many thinks.
- September 22, 2011my husband has a job working mostly 7 days a week,often more than 8 hrs.a day. he is 56 years old , these hrs.are very hard on him.pray for God to move on his behalf.
- September 22, 2011Please pray for Marisol . They found a mass on her kidneys and we're so afraid of it being cancer. My oldest daughter passed three months ago, cancer. I so pray I don't loose my youngest one as well. Dear Lord, please hear our prayers......Maria
- September 22, 2011Oh Heavenly Father, thank you for all your blessings that you have given me each and every day. In your son's Jesus name, oh Lord, I beseech you for your help un-complicate and my make my relationship with Jeff beautiful once more. Oh Heavenly Father, please encourage Jeff to communicate with me and love me once more. Encourage him to reach out and invite me back into his life so we can be reunited in love and have a family. Amem. Thank you Father. Emer
- September 22, 2011Please pray for my mom, Nancy S, for divine healing & health. Pray for healing in the area of her GI tract - that the doctors will find nothing seriously wrong during her colonoscopy. Pray for releif of cholitis symptons. Also pray for healing from arthritis, a prolapsed mitral valve, and prolapsed bladder. Thank you.
- September 22, 2011BECAUSE MY BOYFRIEND COMMITTED TWO FELONYS NOW HE COULD BE DEPORTED, BUT HES TRYING TO CHANGE AND BETTER HIMSELF.. SO I ASK TO PLEASE PRAY WITH ME THAT HE DOES NOT GET DEPORTED AND LEAVE ME ALONE WITH MY BABY GIRL AND SON TO COME.. PLEASE PRAY THAT GOD WILL GIVE HIM FAVOR AND THAT JESUS WILL SOFTEN THE JUDGES HEART WHEN HE GOES BEFORE HIM. SO PLEASE PRAY WITH ME. I KNOW EVERYONE IS GIVING ME BAD REPORTS ABOUT THE SITUATION BUT GOD HAS THE LAST REPORT.. SO PLEASE PLEASE PRAY HE WILL NOT GET DEPORTED.. THANK YOU SO MUCH.
- September 22, 2011Janet - chronic pain including foot & ankle. Thanks
- September 22, 2011please pray that my husband marlon a seaman be onboard this conming september 27...may our almigty god touch the heart of the wallem hongkong to process the ticket of my husband egardless of the price of the ticket...he has been on vacation for 4 months now and we have no money to pay for tuiton fee of my daughter who are in college now...we are in debt...i trust the lord that he was in control of everything... pray for me that our lord will melt the hatred, angry i feel inside my heart...may god forgive me...in jesus name ...amen...
- September 22, 2011And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive. -Matthew 21:22 Please be with my friend's grandmother, Evelyn, who is not doing very well. Grant her strength to get back to normal. Pray that all grandmother's have health and strength and feel the presence of God upon them. I pray to you, Lord Jesus Christ, that I am on Paul's heart. I pray that though we are in different states, he feels my presence and love and God's warmth and feels that our relationship was given by God and is the very relationship he has been seeking for true fulfillment. Through the Holy Spirit, in God's Grace, we pray to You Father and know the wonderful blessings you've given us. We appreciate these blessings and love You, Father. Amen
- September 22, 2011Please keep praying for Gracie her biopsy came back no cancer, please pray the swelling goes down and she wont need a perminate trach tube. In Jesus Name Thank you