Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- September 24, 2011Please pray for all those who need hope for better days ahead. Pray for my family and friends that those who need Jesus in their lives will seek Him. Pray for those who have no one else to pray for them and for the children who need someone in their lives who will love and care about them. Thank you in Jesus name Amen Margo
- September 24, 2011Please God, I need Your clear guidance in my life. Please protect me cover me with Your Blood Jesus. Please bless me now with the miracles that I am praying for. Please bless me with all good things. Thank You, Lord. In Jesus Name I Pray Amen bc
- September 24, 2011As I pray for all of you, could you please keep me in your thoughts too? I'm having some chest pain difficulty and getting that under control and need your prayers for a speedy and full recovery. I'm a single mom of two daughters and want to live a long and healthy life with him. Please pray that everything turns out ok and the weeks to come bring me the healing I so need. I'll be praying for small miracles for all of you, as you deserve them too. Thank you so very much.
- September 24, 2011I would like help praying for James - to be released from jail and get back on the right path. to get back his faith. not just jail house religion. Thank you.
- September 24, 2011My 27 yr old son and I are estranged. Though God blessed him with intelligence, Alex lacks motivation and perseverance. He failed out of college, and has been fired from many of the 25 different jobs he's held in the last 10 years. For the last year,he had been living at home again because he was (again) out of work.He slept all day, and went out with friends at night. He was not always pleasant, and often not cooperative. When I got short with him about doing something sloppily, he became enraged, told me not to contact him again, and moved out. We have not spoken since. I pray for a good relationship with my son based on mutual respect.
- September 24, 2011To Whom. I need pray real bad for grtting into a home. Ipray for Johnny to be able to finrd worrk and maybe we can work together in getting s home. For give me of all my sins and Plase be with my children and the things they are going through. Let them know I Love them. Thank You (Eagleye)
- September 24, 2011My Daughter,Christine, is in desparate need of a job. she is a paralegal but cannot find work in the - area where she lives. She is 49 yrs. old so is not willing to come home for help. She wants to stay independant and not burden me. But she is out of money and has had to borrow from me. I don't mind but I am on a fixed income and cannot go on giving her money. She is a good person who shares and helps out those in greater need than hers is. She would also like to find a good man with whom to share her life. She is educated, attractive amd a hard worker I really do not understand all the roadblocks and challenges that are being put in her way. I really believe in Jesus's admonition for more than one person to gather and pray. I thank you in advance for the success of my request. Blessings to all . Sincerely, Jeanne person praying in his name
- September 24, 2011I need financial prosperity to meet my financial obligations. I am almost at the point of desperation. I need physical healing for my body. I live alone and have no one to help me. I have to keep myself on my feet so I can meet my needs. I know God loves me and heals.That he is good all the time. I would like to have other believers pray for me and give me strength to go on.
- September 24, 2011Dear Jesus, I am so confused. Please help me to put my priorities in order of need and importance. Please keep my family safe. Amen
- September 24, 2011please pray for a friend of mine that is like a niece to me. Her name is Wanda and she has breast cancer. She is a young woman with 3 children. She is going through therapy and gets very tired.Thank you very much and God bless.