Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- September 22, 2011Please pray for my daughter who is in the hospital. She is very ill from years of drug and alchol abuse and her liver is in bad shape and her brain is not working correctly. I would like to see her in full recovery and to see her become a productive person who leads others to God's ways.
- September 22, 2011Father bless, protect ad restore to sister Joanna = all the locusts have consumed and the enemy has stolen, show Yourself Strong with and in her, have mercy and cover her with You and Your love, amen YAHshua/Jesus
- September 22, 2011Please pray for my friend Jan H. She had a double mastectomy and they have found more cancer cells. Pray for her continued strength and courage to fight as God continues to heal her.
- September 22, 2011Winter is coming, and i need help weatherizing my home.Please pray That God will help me get it done.
- September 22, 2011My daughter, Jessica is having a hard time getting pregnant and she's very sad. Now, her husband is diagnosed with Crohn's and s very sick. Please pray Jessica and Jerome. Thanks, Sara
- September 22, 2011Please pray for me as my unemployment runs out in one week and I still been unable to find a job. I keep applying and not even a phone call for an interview. I am my only income and am so stressed on what I will now do. I must pray a hundred times a day and feel no one is listening. Please pray that I find a job real soon. Thank you for your thoughtfullness. TZ
- September 22, 2011my son Bob needs a lot of prayers he is very unhappy and looks sad. He does not have a good relatonshio with his co workers. He needs the Holy Spirit to come into his life . Would you please offer prayers for him. I have prayed for him to no avaid.
- September 22, 2011I am starting to feel overwhelmed by all the problems my husband and I are facing. I need to feel the strength of others praying for me right now to get me over the hurdle. We are both unemployed with medical bills and repair bills looming. My husband is having more bad days than good. And add in all the other little problems and we snap...
- September 22, 2011Hi My name is April .Can you please touch and agree with me ? im going thru a tough time right now .. but I'm still here and i know that GOD is with me also. However i know that when 2 or more are joined together in God's name he will be in the mist. Please touch and agree with me that my finances will get better..I want to buy a house. My Fiancee Thomas has to go to Court the 1st week in OCT 3rd 4th .. Please, Please GOD give him Miracle . We want to get married we have been together for 11years.. and we want to make everything right before GOD. Please touch and agree with us that we will surpass these trials and tribulations and GOD will intervene and Continue to bless us. Thank you for you Prayers
- September 22, 2011I am a chronic worrier. I sometimes wake in the wee hours of the morning thinking about something or someone and can't go back to sleep. I know worry is a sign of faithlessness, but I have never been able to overcome. I worry if I can't fix a family member's problem. I worry about their safety on the roads. I worry about relationships. Everything. Please pray that I might find the way to overcome worry. At 70 years old, it seems to have gotten worse.