Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- September 12, 2011Please pray for the sale of T and T's home so that they can move back to to be closer to family. Thank you!
- September 12, 2011Please pray for Kathleen for healing from hurt resulting in poor health, gor healing from depression/
- September 12, 2011PLEASE PRAY FOR MY SISTER IN-LAW WHO HAS HEALTH PROBLEMS THAT SHE BE HEALED AND FEELING BETTER._x000d_ _x000d_ BETTY
- September 12, 2011Scott - son - please pray for him to remain alcohol free.
- September 12, 2011Preston- son - gay - please pray for his lifestyle and relationships to be in line with the will of Christ for his life.
- September 12, 2011Becky - son's girlfriend. Please pray for her salvation.
- September 12, 2011Ty = son - Taking a very important test Friday. Please pray for him to get 700 plus score on the GMAT. Thanks and God bless!
- September 12, 2011I'll be losing my job sometime this year or earlier spring 2012 due to grant funding.However, I am being proactive now in my job quest.I have submitted appliactions to my current employer,A,C.O. and K.P..Two of my applications have been referred to HR hiring department where I currently work but I have not received any additional inforamtion about an interview.HR request is not to contact them so I am honoring their request.In Jesus name I am praying for patience, guidance and conformation from the right employer._x000d_ Where my skills,education,qualifications and compassion can be a blessing to others.Amen
- September 12, 2011Zac - son - please pray for him to remain alcohol free & do very well on his college subjects, graduating ASAP. Thanks so much!
- September 12, 2011Janice in OKla. has sores in her mouth from the chemo.....she has colon cancer....she & her husband adopted my friend's 3 little girls when their mother was murdered in Mexico.....our will is for her to live and raise the girls, please help us and pray for God's will...thank you.