Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- September 11, 2011please pray for my children heather and dakota to put God first in their life. To seek God and love Him with all their hearts, soul, and mind. Pray that they would seek Godly friends in their lives. Thank you, kathy
- September 11, 2011Please pray for all the folks in Texas facing these horrible fires
- September 11, 2011Excellent health for Dawn and Bob
- September 12, 2011Please pray for wisdom for me as I raise a difficult teenage son as a single mom... pray for protection for him from taking paths to drugs and defiance, and improve his moods and happiness... thank you that today was good, and let last night have been a one time thing... thank you for all the support from my family and the paretning experts out there in giving them structure even when they fight you! Bless us with all the blessing He menas for us, and let Him be with us on this path...
- September 12, 2011We are asking for prayers for our daughter Teri H. She is being treated for Melonoma and has been reacting to the new drug, but has been having a problem with bone in her left leg. She has also hurt her left shoulder. We ask that her ltoumers are continuing to shrink and that she will be able to go on with new cancer drug when her present treatments are done._x000d_ _x000d_ God bless you,_x000d_ _x000d_ Her mom and dad.
- September 12, 2011Hello, my name is Sharon._x000d_ _x000d_ Could you please pray for me that I will get a job before the end of this month? My Cobra insurance is increasing by $285. I was under the Obama plan where the government picked up 75% of my premium, but that has now expired. _x000d_ I am working on applying for jobs today and praying that someone will call me back._x000d_ _x000d_ Thank you, Sharon
- September 12, 2011Please pray for Steve to get sober. He is an alcoholic and has spent all his money on drinking, as well as charging his credit cards to the max with no money to pay the credit card bills.
- September 12, 2011Thank you for praying for me._x000d_ _x000d_ Please pray that my ear and sinus infection be healed quickly and that all pain go away._x000d_ _x000d_ God bless you, and thank you again in Jesus name._x000d_ _x000d_ Kathy
- September 12, 2011Please pray for Lee Ann who is out of work again. She lost her job two and a half years ago and has not been able to find anything that would give her enough to pay her bills.She needs God's help.
- September 12, 2011that my dad will learn to eat less and healthier, and will be able to keep his diabetes under control, that my grandmother''s tumor in her chest and blood clot in her leg will disappear/dissolve (whichever works), that my other grandparents will continue to remain healthy, and my friend Mandi won''t get sick again during this semester.