Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- September 12, 2011I have a friend who has many, many health concerns. She is a wonderful Christian, with the tireless witness just by keeping on. This Sept. 13, Tues. she will have knee surgery; please pray for her to have a quick & easy recovery. That while under this operation, God might heal her eyesight, her arthiritis, her diabetes. Also, for her husband who is suffering_x000d_ with kidney stones. God can do all things, I pray that these things be in His plan to do. Amen. Thank you for praying
- September 12, 2011Pleae pray for Jame C-. He just recently found out that he has liver and lungs cancer. He has decided not to do any treatments. He is in bad shape. _x000d_ Thank you.
- September 12, 2011Please pray for me so that my boyfriend should marry me. I am so despeate to get married soon.
- September 12, 2011Thank you god for giving me the courage to walk away from my partner who in prison has rejected you god and continued to be abusive and plot to do more illegal things. Please god help him see truth. For the truth shall set him free. I can not save him, only god. I hand him to you and walk even though I have spent nighs sobbing and praying I can not do this anymore and get abused and get mocked when really this is not right by god. AMEN
- September 12, 2011Please lift up Debbie O- in prayer. She is in P- Hospital. This is where she has been for most of the time since December of 2010. Doctors are not real sure what to do for her, she is in constant pain and can barely eat.
- September 12, 2011Please pray that the tests I had done last week will come back negative and that my health will be restored by the grace of GOD! Thank You
- September 12, 2011I pray that the ALL Mighty God will hear my cry, my child is fighting an addiction, and I pray for her to get through it. Touch and agree with me that the LORD will hear my prayer and deliver her._x000d_ Amen
- September 12, 2011Please pray for our family. My husband recently moved out, leaving me and our children. Pray for my husband''s health to be restored (physically, mentally, and emotionally), and for reconciliation of our family. I know with God, ALL things are possible! _x000d_ _x000d_ Thank you. May the Lord bless you as you pray for others!
- September 12, 2011Please pray for my Dad he's having test ran in - today-Chrisi
- September 12, 2011Dear Lord, Please be with me today with the doctor's appointment. I am tired of the pain and hopefully they will find something and fix it. Please Dear Lord, let the district manager listen to our assistant manager complaints and listen to all of ours so that the store manager can be helped with management and not retailate against us. Thank you Lord for hearing my prayer.