Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- September 12, 2011A close friend's mother-in-law was just diagnosed with colon cancer in advanced stages. Her name is Judy m- Her familly is devastated. The doctors are hopeful but will not know until she goes through the multiple treatments available. Please pray for her healing and for her family.
- September 12, 2011Father in Jesus name thank you for EVERYTHING...a new day..life..a great weekend..my family..friends..health..love...peace..DS...a job.......I saw a beautiful home for an amazing price there was an issue with the basement..if this home is for me then somehow give me confirmation if not do not allow me tomake a costly decision..In your wonderful name..amen
- September 12, 2011Could you please pray for me. I am having back problems and am facing surgery in March 2012. I am scared but I know that the Lord will be with me.
- September 12, 2011Please join and agree with me in prayer that God will bless and provide me with the mnoey I need to pay off my debts and buy my own house._x000d_ I also need God to bless my children with money increase, especially my daughter Christie who is getting married and will need money for her wedding and honeymoon. In Jesus Name._x000d_ Thank God for answered prayers.
- September 12, 2011Please pray for Kevin, Linda,Ralph and especially Alice. Pray that He will give us strength, the courage to stay in His will, and renew our faith._x000d_ _x000d_ God Bless You
- September 12, 2011I would like prayer for my marriage. I have been married 25 years and feel like my husband gets me to do things by bullying me. I do not know how to honor God in this situation and feel beat up emotionally and like I "m not sure who God created me to be. I would like a prayer for wisdom and truth in this situation. Thank-you ever so much. Carol
- September 12, 2011Dear Lord, thanks for your blessings. I pray for the safety of my children that are away in college. May the Holy Spirit protect them and fills their minds, mouths and hearts with God's love. I pray they listened to you and follow your path. I pray for a stop to all this violence! I pray for my wife's and miy health. I pray the economy start moving in the right direction and lots of jobs are created. I give you thanks for our jobs. I ask this in the name of your son Jesus. Amen.
- September 12, 2011Please pray for the people and countries of Japan, Egypt, Lebanon, Libya, Tunisia, Syria, Yemen, Myanmar, Somalia, Australia, New Zealand, Haiti, Turkey, Chile, Greece, England, France, Italy, Germany, Russia, China, Tibet, Korea, Vietnam, Indonesia, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Iraq, Iran, Israel, The West Bank, The Gaza Strip, The Palestinians, Jordan, Uganda, Nigeria, the Ivory Coast, South Africa, Mexico, Jamaica, Brazil, Uruguay, Nicaragua, Venezuela, Columbia. Please pray for those who suffer from severe weather, manmade or natural disasters, oil spills. radiation, terrorism, war or the economy. Please pray for the USA that it would be a beacon of hope, freedom and opportunity for the rest of the world, that it would keep the separation of church and state and that it would adhere to Jesus' principles of love, compassion and forgiveness. Please pray for the poor, homeless and hungry. The Father's will be done. Please pray in Jesus' name. Thanks and amen.
- September 12, 2011Theresa L. has a thyroid condition for which she takes medication, and last yeara diagnosed with Diabetes, which she works hard at keeping under control, but it has not come under control yet, even with medication. Also, she was recently told she has Immune Deficiency Disease. She has been in life threatening situations with these conditions several times already. Please pray for a mighty miracle for Theresa that the Lord will restore her to health.
- September 12, 2011Please believe with me for the healing of my grand-daughter's back injury at work that it would be completly healed. _x000d_ Please pray also for her daughter's breathing problems. I know God is able and willing if we only believe. Thanks for believing with me.