Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- September 11, 2011Father, You have taught us that the nations and peoples who claim You as Lord will be blessed and will prosper. We thank You for showing this to be true, and we thank you for Your great blessings on this country. Yet Father, we know that the people of our land have turned away from Your Word--seeking the wisdom of man over the principles found in Scripture. Lord, please forgive us. Turn our hearts back to You in confession and repentance. Show our leaders there is truly no better way to govern than by obedience to You and Your commands. Help them to reaffirm our Christian heritage and reestablish Your biblical precepts as the basis of American society and law. Thank You for hearing our prayers, Father. Please continue to lead and bless this land. In Jesus' name, Amen.
- September 11, 2011Lord God Almighty, we acknowledge that You are our great Provider and Sustainer. The financial situation in this country is overwhelming for us, but from You comes all power to make wealth and to redeem us from our indebtedness. Deliver us from this crisis, Lord God. Comfort those in our nation who are hurting, and show them the unshakable foundation of Your Word. Reveal to us Your glory so that we will know You are God and from Your hand comes every good thing--including temporary things like the food we eat daily and eternal provision such as the salvation of our souls. Surely, Father, the person who trusts in You will never lack any good thing. Thank You for hearing my prayer. Thank you.
- September 11, 2011Father, Heal and restore our country. Have Your people humble themselves and pray and seek Your face and turn from our wicked ways so that You will hear us from heaven and will forgive our sins and heal our land in accordance with Your word. Amen.
- September 11, 2011Husband is threating wife about the divorce he has been pushing on her. Tells her that if she doesn't do what he wants in court he will destroy her anyway he can. Take her disability money and leave her on the street and even try and prove her as a lier in court reguardless of her disability. and so far his lies are holding. God's truth protection, salvation, miracles.
- September 11, 2011Please pray that the laws in this country get changed so that abortion is no longer allowed. Thank you.
- September 11, 2011Please pray for the healing and restoration of this country; Lord, restore this country to the Christian precepts on which it was founded and let this country truly becomes a nation under God. Lord, let Your will be done; bless this country spiritually and let it be on fire for You and let there be a mighty revival, and bless this country economically with jobs for all. Let this country be a beacon unto the world for You resulting in the salvation of multitudes of lost souls, both in this country and in the world. Thank you.
- September 11, 2011I forgot to include one person:_x000d_ Please pray for PHYLLIS for her health._x000d_ Thank you._x000d_ Dolly
- September 11, 2011Please pray for Marcia also for Gregory, myself Dolly._x000d_ Pray for good health and for prosperity. _x000d_ Thank you in God''s love.
- September 11, 2011my son desperately needs a job. He has had the promise of two, but they never came through. thank YOU!!
- September 11, 2011Dear God in Heaven, Thank you for this day. Please pour out your wonderful peace upon the people. Let healing manifest in bodies, minds, souls and spirits. Let the armor of Holy Spirit surround us, let us take a firm stand against the devil and his demons. Give us a heavenly song as we join the angels in worship to you. Let broken hearts, homes and lives be restored. Let the chains of addiction and all sicknesses be destroyed. In Jesus' mighty name, amen.