Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- September 6, 2011My son was laid off 3 months ago. Please be in prayer that he will find a job in his current city so that he will not have to move, Thank you
- September 6, 2011Lord, please allow Luke and I to communicate about this situation. Please let Luke be receptive me to me. Please allow Luke and I to come to an agreement about this situation. Amen
- September 6, 2011Please pray for my son. Please pray that God will remove him from the dangerous relationship that he is in. Please pray that God will intervene in this situation immediately.
- September 6, 2011Asking for prayer that he will not get involved with her. Jesus, please put an end to this before it begins. Please do not let it develop into anything.
- September 6, 2011I have to have a difficult set of conversations with my boss today, and I have been praying to God for a good turnout. Please pray that my anxiety be swept away, that my fear be replaced by confidence, and that God provides me a clear mind with insight during the conversation. Most of all, please pray that I feel the presence of God during that talk - sometimes I forget how close he truly is to me. Thank you.
- September 6, 2011Father, I pray for great peace in my heart and mind in my family and self. I pray for breakthroughs today and this week. I pray that you continue to give my wife dreams of her and I doing what You already have predestined us to do according to Your will together. I pray restore our koninia with You and each other. I pray when I touch her she feel Your touch and heart. I love her Father. Thank You Father so much. Amen.
- September 6, 2011pray for Abba God's "provision" for a companion for me ( Rita B.) & prayer partner. ( thank you for praying.)
- September 6, 2011Bless all those whose lives were forever changed on this day. My heartfelt thoughts and prayers are will all. Please continue to pray for me and my family. God knows the needs!
- September 6, 2011Pray for peace. Pray for my enemy thats trying to destroy me. Pray that the blood of JESUS is over me and my son. Pray for my people in isreal for peace in they land. and just want to that GOD for being so good and nice. Cause HE is GOD all by himself. there is nobody on earth like him. Lela
- September 6, 2011Please pray for me I have been feeling whole alot of emotions and sadness in my heart. I feel that the holly spirit is trying to heal my broken heart. Please pray that the lord will help with my sadness and get me through this very emotional time in my life. I feel somewhat down.