Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- September 6, 2011Please pray that Greg will be able to get a job very soon and that he won't be discouraged not hearing from the interviews he went on. Please also pray that Meghan will get a job and that she too won't get discouraged.
- September 6, 2011I’ve been so anxious and upset since finding out some bad news last week. Please pray that God will calm my nerves and give me the answer that I have been praying for. _x000d_ _x000d_ Please pray that what I’m so worried about will not happen.
- September 6, 2011My son was laid off 3 months ago. Please be in prayer that he will find a job in his current city so that he will not have to move, Thank you
- September 6, 2011Lord, please allow Luke and I to communicate about this situation. Please let Luke be receptive me to me. Please allow Luke and I to come to an agreement about this situation. Amen
- September 6, 2011Please pray for my son. Please pray that God will remove him from the dangerous relationship that he is in. Please pray that God will intervene in this situation immediately.
- September 6, 2011Asking for prayer that he will not get involved with her. Jesus, please put an end to this before it begins. Please do not let it develop into anything.
- September 6, 2011I have to have a difficult set of conversations with my boss today, and I have been praying to God for a good turnout. Please pray that my anxiety be swept away, that my fear be replaced by confidence, and that God provides me a clear mind with insight during the conversation. Most of all, please pray that I feel the presence of God during that talk - sometimes I forget how close he truly is to me. Thank you.
- September 6, 2011Father, I pray for great peace in my heart and mind in my family and self. I pray for breakthroughs today and this week. I pray that you continue to give my wife dreams of her and I doing what You already have predestined us to do according to Your will together. I pray restore our koninia with You and each other. I pray when I touch her she feel Your touch and heart. I love her Father. Thank You Father so much. Amen.
- September 6, 2011pray for Abba God's "provision" for a companion for me ( Rita B.) & prayer partner. ( thank you for praying.)
- September 6, 2011Bless all those whose lives were forever changed on this day. My heartfelt thoughts and prayers are will all. Please continue to pray for me and my family. God knows the needs!