Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- September 4, 2011Answered prayer: on 8/29/11, i received a roof replacement. i pray for those affected by hurricane irene.
- September 4, 2011My family is in need of prayer for me to get a job. I recently quit my job for foolish reasons, in which I later regreted. We are having a hard time finanically and we are getting behind on bills. Also, I would like you to pray that our family gets involved in church and surrenders our lives over to the Lord. I know how important this is for my family and really need God to show us were to go. I have several unspoken requests as well. Thank you._x000d_ The B- Family
- September 4, 2011Lord, please help have more faith. I have been waiting for Carla to return to me and have been battling doubts. I still believe You brought us together to be married one day. The world is telling me to move on as she is far away (working/living) in another state. She is still deep in my heart, please Lord, bring her back soon as I miss her very much. I love you Jesus and believe anything is possible with God. Today, at church I was reminded about the power of intercession prayers. I will continue to pray for others on this board. Please Lord, bless us with our hearts desires. In Jesus Name, I pray. Amen_x000d_ _x000d_ 19 “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. 20 For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.” ~Matthew 18:19-20
- September 4, 2011Please pray for clarity, wisdom, compassion, discernment, and love in the discussion on Jesus at the local Juvenile Facility this Sunday at 3:30 PM (Central Time). Also, please pray for a secure hedge of protection for all the ministers and their families as they stay committed to take back stolen ground (children) by the enemy. Additionally, please pray that the five ministers are supported by their Pastors and Churches in the work they are called to do at the Juvenile Facility. Thank the Lord for the Breaking Free Ministry being granted favor to visit the local Juvenile Detention Facility. Please be in prayer and that Joel and Josh be supported by local churches for full time youth ministry. Pray also for Tina H., Tina G., and Jim for their roles in and out of the ministry in serving God by lifting up Jesus Christ.
- September 4, 2011Good health, safety and protection for our family
- September 4, 2011My daugter was molested at the age of 4. She is 5 years old now and is acting out with inappropriate behavior which i believe is in response to what has happened to her. I am requesting prayer for guidance for how to help her. She was seeing a therapist but would not open up and talk about it. She is now in school and I want to help her heal and I don't want her to be labled by her inappropiate behavior. I don't know how to help her. I am afraid of this following her and creating more problems for her.
- September 4, 2011Yes, Please pray for my son, Bob, who has stage 4 liver and colon cancer! It runs in the genes on 1 side of our family! Also, my husband , Roy has the third hip revision, as he had an accident last fall, never got over it in 9 months. Then, in surgery, the pin inside the bone fell out, so God had answered our prayers to go back to the first surgeon that did the first needed surgery on his hip 15 years ago. He will be 81yrs of age, I will be 76. My son had pneumonia 4 times or did not get over the germ. He has been so sick on the chemoltherapy. He states that if he gets well, he just knows that God has a special ministry for him. We have been through a lot like others and depend on the Lord in everything. I really do like you folks at Guidepost and Dr Norman Peale. I studied his books a lot in the past! Blessings of God always to you and thank you very much! CA _x000d_ _x000d_ PS: we did have his liver go from points 477 to 22PT with the cancer._x000d_ A miracle, but he has so much cancer in hard to get places in his colon so we are hanging on to God's will. We love our Lord so much!
- September 4, 2011I was one of the lucky ones. Jesus and his Blessed Mother protected me. This prayer is to thank them and to have mercy on all those who perished and for their loved ones who suffered._x000d_ _x000d_ Dorothy
- September 4, 2011Still in very bad financial straights listening for God''s answer as to what I should do. _x000d_ _x000d_
- September 4, 2011Heavenly Father, let all men live in harmony and peace just as you have taught us, in Jesus name we pray, Amen.