Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- September 5, 2011Please pray for restoration of my health and finances.
- September 5, 2011my name is charles pary for me because i am always depressed.
- September 5, 2011i need prayer for my health,i am a type 2 diabetic with multiple diseases and its seems like every week my car is in the shop,quite depresiing,may all this calamity stop!
- September 5, 2011Dear God, I thank you for this country and for the people that live within it. I pray for those that suffered the tragedy of loss of their family and friends. We cannot pray away hurts and losses. We can pray for those that injured us that there willl be a change of heart and mind. We can pray that those injured willl be consoled by the ever present and loving God the Father Almighty. Faith in Him and Faith with Him can cure many hurts. Virginia, ,NM USA
- September 5, 2011Pray for Brad to get his life straightened back out and to be around the right people and to get away from the wrong people. Pray he gets interview this week and gets a good job soon. Pray he contacts and sees his girls soon and gets the child support straightened out again and started back. Pray he stops any bad habits and to solve his problems in a good way. Pray Heather is safe and travels safe each day with her friends and alone and also she does good in her classes and at work and is always protected and her finances will be met. Pray that Dwayne will realize his attitude and to improve it and stop any bad habits and to be in better moods. Pray I will find the right job when it is time and know what steps to take or for the right opportunity. Thanks Denise
- September 5, 2011im asking for prayer in helping me deal with the present time. In a troubled relationshipwith on out right now
- September 5, 2011Kyra is 1 month old and has a mass of bood vessals on her liver which is akin to a birthmark, but is affecting her heat,blood presure and blood sugar.Medicine is helping at this time but she is in a lot of pain and cannot eat Please pray for recovery for Kyra and the doctors and the treatment continues to help Pray for her mom and dad for strength during this difficult time. Kyra is in the hospital at this time. Lets pray she can go home.Thank you and God bless you Karen
- September 5, 2011My My name is Ms. Paulette and i am a recovering drug addict who gave her life to god, Please pray the lord will lbless me with a job,Also i still owe this drug dealer who was release from jail. Please pray he will give me time to par him and not act foolish. I do not want that life any more. Thank You Ms.
- September 5, 2011Please agree with me in prayer for this mood to be lifted from me. I think everyone is against me or just doesn't like me. I try to be fair but it seems like I am held to different standards than others. And that people are talking about me behind my back., Or making fun of me. I know God put me here and I have to remember that He loves me, but it's very hard to do with the way I feel. Please pray that I dismiss the bad thoughts and open my eyes to his love.
- September 5, 2011Please pray for our puppy Hooey - she was diagnosed with Parvo today and is in the hospital,