Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- September 6, 2011Please pray for my continual sobriety. I have 94 days sober and pray for my continual success at staying sober.... Please pray for my developement in faith in Jesus Christ. I am unemployed... Please pray for a lead to some kind of employment for me. God is good and God is great pray for my continual worship of Him and a miracle that is about to take place... Thank you for your prayers....
- September 6, 2011Please pray for Wayne.
- September 6, 2011donnie continues to do good mikies eyes and kidneys do not get worse mikies job good corys back better good health for all good health for mom karen lin da louis all of family guardian angel to wathc and guide me cory mikie lacey seth mackenzie jenny mikie mom karen linda keith barry gerald and rest of family thank you jesus
- September 6, 2011My prayers are consistently the same but I am asking GOD to please answer just a few of them this week. HE knows which ones I really need. Please LORD hear my prayers and grant me my peace. Amen.
- September 6, 2011Pray for Claudia.
- September 6, 2011Pleawe pray that my husband, Joe, is vindicated of charges against him concerning his work. He is a good, honest, spiritual man who is always trying to help people and do the right thing. Thank you.
- September 6, 2011Please pray for my brother. He works third shift and is barely making enough to get by. He has 2 daughters to support and doesn't spend much time with them because he sleeps during the day. They stay in the house all day long and seldom go out. He would not let me take them swimming the other day at a friend's house where he always did in the past. I think he's also depressed. He doesn't answer his phone, so it's hard to communicate with him. Please pray that the Lord lift his depression, that he find a better job, and that He bless him with His favor financially, emotionally, spiritually and physically. I also pray for God's protection and peace. I ask for Jesus' Blood covering over him and my nieces, and that their hearts may be softened for the Lord so they will come to know Him and be saved. Please also pray that God give me a pure heart secure in His love and peace. Thank you. God bless you and yours.
- September 6, 2011Health & safelty of my family. Prayers for those affected by 911 In Jesus name
- September 6, 2011Please pray with me, for blessing upon the sale of my home and for Lord Jesus to bring me together with a marriage partner soon.
- September 6, 2011For my little granddaughters as they start a new school year, may God keep them safe and may they enjoy their time in school.