Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- September 5, 2011I was laid off from my teaching job in NY State a year ago. I still have not found another teaching job in NY. I am a special education teacher who is looking for a job. Thanks. Karen
- September 5, 2011Fellow partners in prayer.please could you join me in prayers that the divine hand of God should touch the people that have been handling my case at the home office to do so with favour.l have a family with children that l have to work and feed.Please also pray that l should have a peace of mind and for God's protection in every aspect of my life.Thank you.
- September 5, 2011Praying for a business opportunity that my wife and i can do together and make a great living doing this.Something creative that will benefit us as well as others also.Thank God so much for this site and the prayer volounteers !! Happy Labor Day !!! God Bless You !!
- September 5, 2011I am so much in sorrow and worry because I just lost my job, I just do not understand it, I left a job I had to go to another, because I thought it was a better opportuity for me only to be let go before my 90-days were in now I have no job._x000d_ _x000d_ I am so worried, bills are piling up, I have a 12-daughter to take care of. I just do not know what to do. I think I am making myself sick. Please pray for me I want this worry to go away, I have been applying for jobs everywhere, I need a pray of relief of this worries and sorrow.
- September 5, 2011the desirer to stop smoking and better health
- September 5, 2011Please pray that my daughter will be healthy enough to go to her first day ever of high school tomorrow. She has a kidney infection and is not feeling well. Thank you.
- September 5, 2011Please pray for my sis Sharon - who is having Breast Cancer Surgery tomorrow, Sept 6, 2011. She is deaf. She needs prayer and peace. Thank you.
- September 5, 2011Please continue that I face myself and continue to pay down my indebtedness in a responsible way. Thank you, Melinda
- September 5, 2011Dear Guideposts,_x000d_ I'm now 74. When I was a girl, my father always read the Thought Conditioners bookl;et. I still have other Peale books but lost my little pamphlet. Would you please pray that I find it? --Thanks so much,_x000d_ _x000d_ Betty -
- September 5, 2011PLease say a prayer so a buyer will be found for the house