Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- September 6, 2011please pray for me to be patience with my kids, when they misbehaved or act up, please pray for me to not get frustated, etc. pray for my kids to listen and for me to know what to say to them, thanks
- September 5, 2011Please pray for my family . Pray especially tonight for my daughter Kristi and my granddaughter Maegen. Pray that she will come out of her car accident okay and things will somehow work out. Please help give her strength to pull through this and that I can help her get a car and she can get to school and work._x000d_ I ask that you help me understand and accept._x000d_ Please Jesus give us help. Katie
- September 5, 2011Lord, I Feel Deep In My Heart That I Need A Gentleman That Will Hold Me, Love Me, And Make Me Feel Wanted In This World Today._x000d_ _x000d_ "PLEASE" LORD, GRANT MY WISHES AND DESIRES.
- September 5, 2011My relationship with my girlfriend has just recently ended due to nothing other than college, yet she still loves me. Please help me along the right path to proving to her what a joyous life i can give to her.
- September 5, 2011I want my husband to stop lying to me, and to start telling the truth.
- September 5, 2011my prayer is that our nation will get to our morals & become a Christian nation again & that mine & my husband''sfamily will get saved
- September 5, 2011for healing sprit miend body i am in a bad way_x000d_ mark
- September 5, 2011Pray for my family members in TX to protect them from the wildfires. Pray for all those who are in danger or have already lost their homes b/c of the fires. Texas hasn't had rain all summer & now strong winds are fueling these fires. Thank you so much.
- September 5, 2011pray for more positive work environment and more positive relationship and home thank you
- September 5, 2011Please pray for strength! My 10 year old son's father is taking me to court for custody. My 13 year old daughter has already moved in with him. I have five other children, besides these two, that he and his wife have alienated from me! Please pray with me regarding this matter! I appreciate it! God Bless you all!