Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- September 6, 2011Safe travel for Carol and all who are out in this weather_x000d_ Reassuring words and time together soon with C_x000d_ Healing for anne, betty, carol, kim, fran, eugenie, kathy d and kathy k_x000d_ peace in my workplace'_x000d_ peace in my heart and sleepfilled nights
- September 6, 2011My name is Concetta please pray for me. Broken heart to be held for a hurtful relationship. For my son Dustin and my daughter Dena that god keep them on the right and bless them.
- September 6, 2011There is a very very special 'fire' anointing God just showed me that is different from others and I need lots of what produces it in my home and I MEAN LOTS! Please pray continuously for your prayer beams to produce much of it and ask God to show it to you the way He showed it to me
- September 6, 2011I have a friend name Brian, who is in pain 24/7 he is dying and has a mutliple personality disorder, He needs healing heart, mind,,body and soul. He doesnt have faith he feels God doesn't love him, God really needs to step in , he may not have faith but I have enough for Both of us,,
- September 6, 2011Please and thank you for your prayers for me that everything is good in Jesus for $ for school now, bank accounts, future "new job positions”, dad to have peace of mind again; work again for a while in the "black " and restored in serving Jesus for the lords hand on our family growth ; spiritually, emotionally, psalm91 for mom now as we speak in Jesus and unexpected treasure that will lift our families up and keep us closer together amen and amen. Now as we speak for Patrick m - that the lord has his hand on his heart the lord has been showing him those things necessary for growth and restoration in him who is able to do more than what we ask and think in Jesus and: reminders about the word of god that has been convicting him and showing him who Jesus is and his love for me that we have lost time we have lost time the anointing of Jesus is on him through him and around him amen and amen. Please and thank you for your prayers for the F. and the H.home to be knitted together in Christ and one another amen and amen: 1 peter 2:1-9 casting all my cares upon him for the ce for you amen and amen. Please pray for me to have a new jpb postion in the near future and not to forget that "he who is able to do more than what I think can and will do the most important act of peace and to stop worrying he has my$ job and benefits under the blood of the lamb please pray with
- September 6, 2011I am grateful for the many Blessings of Today. still a long day, just 8 am. thank you Lord for allowing me another day of life.
- September 6, 2011Thank you Lord for a greater calm. Please know that I love you and continue to pray for effective change in my life. Blesss Moly, Maureen, my girls and those going through marriage and career trials right now. P
- September 6, 2011OUR Father in Heaven (Knowledge of You as a Father), Hallowed be Your Name (Think, Talk & Act in a Way that Honors You), Your Kingdom Come (2nd Coming, Fruit of the Spirit, Gifts, Authority & Your Presence), Your Will Be Done on earth as it is in Heaven (I ask Your Will be Done in My Life Today) -- I ask for BREAD (from Your Word, From Others, Provision), Forgiveness of Sins Received & Granted to Others including Reconciliation, Protection from hurt, harm, injury, sickness, sin & Sa_tan; for the Kingdom, by the Power, and for the Glory of Jesus, amen! Thank you!
- September 6, 2011I seek, pray and reach for happiness. Please pray that I recognize it when it happens.
- September 6, 2011Having the Faith is the hardest part in my life. The daily fear of doubt, worry and waiting, waiting, then delay and more delays waiting for God financial blessing & miracle. I am really exhausted. Often times I come to read some gospel article, "Keep the Faith," It may sound easy, but its really an agony. It's like carrying the heavy cross of Jesus. How much longer is the journey going through this storm? May God have mercy.