Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- August 23, 2011prayer foor good health and success for Joshua , my nephews son who has Torrets and failed in college.
- August 23, 2011I am 66 years old, crippled and betrayed. My husband of 35 years(he is bi-polar) told me tonight that he is getting a divorce and it will be nasty, as he feels I deserve nothing from the marriage. I am heartbroken. I loved him and believed him. Help me pray to cope with these changes and find a place to live that is safe, afforable, and comfortable. I don't know what is going to happen, but we both need hearling. God Bless You , Dianne
- August 23, 2011Please remember my wife who has to undergo surgery this Friday, my friend who is undergoing chemotherapy and a co-worker's son who is addicted to drugs.
- August 23, 2011Please continue pray for Brock for deliverence from anxiety and for emotional healing God bless
- August 23, 2011pray for my son who stutters and gets pick on. Pray that he will excel in school and have favor with his teachers and students. Pray for my health and fiances. Pray for my brother that he will be victorious. Pray for my husband and parents.
- August 23, 2011Lord I pray that I will make it through these hard times, that I will be able to make it through this eviction and find a new place to live. most importantly that my boyfriend wont go to jail so he can keep his job so everything wont come to an end... in jesus' name I pray Amen...
- August 23, 2011Please pray for my son, Tom, who is looking for a job. The place he has worked for 13 years is closing down. In these tough times, jobs are scarce.
- August 23, 2011We recently bought a home in a retirement community to accommodate my husband's inability to climb the stairs in our current two story (plus basement) home. We have not yet been able to sell our current home, and it has been on the market since March. There is currently three years worth of housing inventory on the market here in northern Minnesota, and we need to sell SOON. It only takes one buyer, and my prayer is that God will send that one buyer to our home before our harsh Minnesota winter sets in. Thank you.
- August 23, 2011Please pray that I am not placed in or anywhere near fourth or fifth grade at - Elementary School. Please pray that I get a wonderful position in either K, 1st, 2nd or as a last resort, 3rd grade. Please pray for God's forgiveness of me, for I made a decision in haste and it was the wrong choice. Please pray for God to forgive me and have mercy on me now and forever. Please pray that I get a placement soon in one of the above grade levels. And that Mr. F is kind and willing to help me get my 600 counseling hours. Thank you so much and God bless all of you who pray for strangers.
- August 23, 2011please pray for Jack who is very ill.