Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- August 26, 2011I sent a prayer request last week. God impressed upon my heart this morning to wait upon Him and that He is very capable and working in my situation. Please continue to pray for me and my former girlfirend for her salvation, healing, restoration and that God will soften her heart. She holds grudges, is leagalistic, critical, angry and I just ask that we pray against this evil that is lying to her--she has experienced so much pain and hurt in her life -please Lord Jesus just touch her heart in a mighty way today.. I ask this in Jesus Name Amen.
- August 26, 2011my husband has had a heart attack and i am back and forth to hospitasl - please pray for healing thank you
- August 26, 2011Please pray for my mother who has to have surgery on Wed (8/31) to alleviate pain from her hip replacement she had in February.
- August 26, 2011Dear Lord,_x000d_ Protect all people, places, pets from hurricane Irene._x000d_ You are great and will not let this hurt your believers._x000d_ In Jesus name. Amen
- August 26, 2011Lord thank you for the oppertunnnity for eternal life. Please here our prayers today and bless our needs as you see fit.Teach us, Lord, to trust Your hidden hand, leading in ways we may not understand. God bless all in need today.
- August 26, 2011Please pray that my husband will get any good news about a job today. It has been so long without anything. I know everything is in God's time, but it sure is getting us down.
- August 26, 2011Good morning, my prayer is for my husband and our finances. Honestly we don't have the money to pay our rent which is due monday. He's having issues with the bank constantly taking his money. Its hard not to think about it because we have a 4 month old daughter to take care of. If she needed something now we couldn't afford to get it for her. Our only option is asking for a lump sum loan from his boss to be able to take care of everything. Please pray for us, that God show us a way out of this storm and provide us with the finances necessary to pay our rent and take care of our daughter.
- August 26, 2011HELP ME PRAY FOR PEACE WITHIN MY FAMILY. C
- August 26, 2011Please pray for me now dear friends, for the money I need to buy out ex. He is forcing me to sell the house we own and this is not good for me or my son. I would humbly ask for prayers for us now, a lot of prayers to buy him out. This is bad timing as I lost my sister, mom, dad and my cat within five months of each other recently. In Jesus name I pray amen
- August 26, 2011Please pray for me and my friend. Randy & I were a couple about 15 yrs ago. In Jan I just out of the blue woke up with him on my mind. I had to see him. I hadnt seen him in 15yrs. He had just gotten out of a relationship. The girl was on drugs. She came back & talked him into helping her get off drugs. Well it hasn't worked. Everytime he gets out of she pulls him back in. He is loosing everything. She controls him when she is there. When she is gone he is like a different person. I pray everyday for God to save him. But everytime he goes back to it. They dont even get along. They fight, there is no trust and I think he is scared of her. I love him but I can't watch this happen. This can't be God's will. They are together a wk maybe 2 then he ends it . She always comes back when it is time to pay for her treatment & he does it. Please pray for this to end before someone gets hurt. I don't understand. I pray but it doesn't look like Im making a difference. Should I just walk away? I pray for God to take control of this & for his will. I pray for her. She hasn't changed anything & expects everything. Until she is ready to change it wont. I pray that if God doesn't put us together as a couple he will atleast take Randy from this relationship & bring him to God. He is a good man & I only want the best for him. Please pray for him!