Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- August 26, 2011from my grandson Kamryn - live a normal healthy life and that the fluid on his brain become less with no complication or disabilities. I also pray for my finances and my son brandon.
- August 26, 2011Lord Jesus, thank You and I love You. Please protect me at all times and bless me with favor, peace, wisdom, prosperity, and love, Please lead me, guide me, and stay close to me at all times. Please bless me to run my errands this morning quickly and easily without any issues, In Jesus Name I ask and pray Thank You Amen bc
- August 26, 2011I have a 43 year old daughter lining in -, Florida with her six year old son and her fifteen year old daughhter. Right now she's going through a very tough divorce. Her husband, Jeff was a mental and physical abuser the entire time they were married. The only good thing that came out of the marriage was Jordy (her son). Now Jeff is doing everything he can to take Jordy. He's making up lies about Kim and doing everything he can to discredit her. She works for an attorney in Tampa. He hasn't worked in years! Jeff has had several scrapes with the law but always manages to come out smelling like a rose. Jef's mother is paying for everything for him...all of his living expenses plus a high priced attorney. Jeff is always saying Kim's family doesn't have enough money to beat him in court. We don't but money shouldn't be an issue. Our courts should be just doing the right thing. She is at her wits end and so am I. She keeps asking me "Why does God keep protecting him and letting things happen to me?". I can't answer that question. Perhaps He's waiting for the right time. Jeff has one more charge coming up in a couple of weeks. This will be Kim's last chance to seal her divorce and have very limited visitation for Jeff with Jordy. By the way, Jeff is an alcoholic and does drugs plus, I'm pretty sure he's Bi-polar as he has huge mood swings and goes from being fine to furious in a matter of a few minutes. Jordy doesn't need to be in that environment. At six years old he's very impressionable. Kim doesn't want Jordy to wind up like his Dad and at Jordy's age, if he continues to see his Dad in the above described circumstances, he'll grow up thinking this kind of behavior is acceptable. Kim and the children have been living away from Jeff for almost two years now. Please pray for my daughhter and for our family. She is a good mother and has done everything in her power to shield her children from Jeff's craziness.
- August 26, 2011please pray for Ron and me and our children. Ron to healed of his drug addition. We miss Ron, and he seems to go further and further deeper in the drug meth. I don't know what to do , have tryed everything. God is the only one who can help.
- August 26, 2011please pray so that the house will be sold
- August 26, 2011I have misplaced or lost my coin purse with a 100.00 bill in it please help me pray that I find it as I really need the money. Thanks Mary Ann
- August 26, 2011Dear Lord, I know in the midst of all the trouble and turmoil in the world right now, this request for Your intervention must seem trivial beyond all belief. However, it is of paramount importance to my daughter and me. Please intervene so the Minister of Education signs the paperwork so she can get her visa in time to leave as scheduled. Thank You for Your mercy and consideration. All things are possible through You and only You can make this happen! Amen.
- August 26, 2011Please pray for Nick who was in an accident to recover and also any more or my friends prayer request._x000d_ Pray for Brad to stay on the right track and with right people and to find a job really soon and get his child support straightened out and have motivation . Pray his court cases will be dropped or dismissed. Pray that I, Denise, will get a job soon or opportunity. Pray Dwayne will get a good job if God's will and will work on his habits . Pray God will let me know what steps to take in my relationship or if to stay or move on or if he wants me to meet someone else. Pray Heather does good in her classes this semester and gets all worked out to her benefit. Thanks much- Denise
- August 26, 2011Please pray that God puts my sister cj in a place where she cannot run from him. That he brings her to her knees and shows her he is not to be taken lightly. Expose her for what she is, for all the lies she tells, drugs she does, her alcohol abuse, all the demonic spirits that reside in her. Pray she gets caught driving while she is drinking, that the police check that water bottle she hides her vodka in. Pray my sister gets court mandated rehab. She thinks rehab is for quitters and she has no problem. She has been hospitalized three times for her heart. she never once tells them how much she drinks, abuses her perscription meds or cocaine she snorts. Pray God answers this prayer before we find her dead. Amen
- August 26, 2011For focus and patience to hear from GOD. ~Vincent -