Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- August 8, 2011I ask for prayer for my daughter Shirley and her coworker Roland. Help the teams and coaches to understand that she is the Head Trainer and he is the Assistant. Help them both to undersand and share the positons.
- August 8, 2011Bless this day Lord and all Whom I encounter. Bless my family, friends, the R- and B- family from H- Church, and the sick and suffering namely Mom, Aunt Anna, Cousin Bill, and Aggie. Amen
- August 8, 2011Please pray for my husband whose had knee replacement and is a lot of pain. meds are not working.pray for his recovery. Thank you.
- August 8, 2011Heavenly Father, thank You for your blessings and for your love, mercy, kindness, and grace. Father please help and give wisdom to my wife and me as we raise our 9 year old grandson. Father help us to teach him good social skills, to work and play well with others, and your word. May he come to know Jesus as his Lord and Savior. This I pray in the name of Jesus Christ, our Lord, Savior, and Master. Amen
- August 8, 2011Dear Lord, please help me to be kind and friendly. Help me to be a good worker for both jobs. Help me to think before speaking or acting. Help me to be organized, to type faster and to get things done quickly. In Jesus Name, Amen.
- August 8, 2011Please help me in prayer for my children to have healthy loving happy relationships. Also help me in prayer for the USA to become a financially strong country once again, with an abundance of jobs and that its citizens buy USA made, and for me to get financial freedom, I feel like I am being choked. Thank you and God Bless, Marie
- August 8, 2011Please keep Austin and Rachel safe. Guide their thoughts, draw them closer together and closer to You Lord.
- August 8, 2011My son and daughter-in-law are filing for divorce at the end of this month. I am going on a 21 day fasting and praying and asking the Lord who hates divorce to intervene. Pls. hold us all in prayers and I know the the supernatural God of breakthroughs will step in._x000d_ Thank you and God bless
- August 8, 2011I need pray for my friend she is very sick in the hospital,I need pray for me because have a lot ansiety y feel nervous,thank you God blees.Grazie
- August 8, 2011please pray for my husband Bob, who has suffered a stroke, and all that came with, we ask, and belive in JESUS name for Bob to walk perfectly, painlessly & loose. for Bobs right side of his body to be regenerated back to full use and strenth, for Bobs speech to be restored to as before, flawlessly & flutently, for Bobs brain to be renewed in every area of his brain for: cognition, thinking, speeking, writting, reading.for all ill-effects of this stroke to dry up and die, in JESUS name we pray and recieve.I speek the blood of JESUS over this stroke, all that came with it, over our life, our circumstances, our finances, our emotions, our family, to be made whole, healed, restored, renewed in every way, praise GOD Glory to his holy name,I recieve your blessings, favor and mercy, Lord, and thank you for todays speech theropy, with a major breakthrough for our recovery. amen Diane