Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- August 6, 20111. salvation for Greg -_x000d_ 2. job with health benefits for Brian -_x000d_ 3. guidance for Sandy - regarding the purchase of a home_x000d_ 4. New job with good pay and benefits near his children in Virginia for Stephen _x000d_ 5. Relationship between Greg and Sandy completely restored
- August 6, 2011Prayer for my husbands arm, wrist that it will heal. Prayer for our safe trip this weekend.
- August 6, 2011Please pray that my friend of 5 years comes back to me without his hangups. Thank you and God bless. Amen.
- August 6, 2011I'm praying that I have continue success with my car after I made a bad deal buying a car and had to drop an extra $2000 into it, and that my ex will find a job in Tx. when he moves, and my child support will eventually get restored, and that things will turn out o.k. with almost 18yr old moving in with my mom, since she's been living with her father, and last but not least that our head lice problem will go away. My youngest contracted it from school, and we've been trying to get rid of them and doing good. And it's all in the name of Jesus I pray. Thank you.
- August 6, 2011Please pray that my depression will be lifted. I have guilt and have problems from growing up that I have never dealt with ie rejection by mother at not being perfect daughter but I am unique and very loving person like my dad.My poor mother is a hard hearted person and was always usually critical of me.
- August 6, 2011Please pray for Rich S....major stroke - early 60's. Long recovery
- August 6, 2011Today I begin a 3 day bicycle ride over 3 mountain passes in Washington State. I only wish for prayers for safety for myself and all the other riders. thank you
- August 6, 2011Please pray for my family and I. I have M.S. which has left me unable to walk and do many things I really would like to do. My attitude is not good. My husband who is a stroke victim most times is unable to think for himself. Both of our lives are hard. He got a low paying job after a 2-year layoff. There is a glimmer of joy. Our daughter and son-in-law will have a son in December. I pray he is healthy and happy and that he will love Jesus and the Father. I can hardly think about the fact that I will never walk wtih him on this earth. Please help our lives to be a litte easier and that I could have a much better attitude. Thank you so much and God Bless You.
- August 6, 2011Please pray for my Sister-in-law who is fighting with ovarian cancer stage 3. She is such an inspirational women she never gives up and never complains. We know the good "Lord" above will heal her but it never hurts to send out extra prayers. Her name is Fran and she is such a blessing to our family. Thank you so much for the prayers.
- August 6, 2011Pray that my husband can keep his job