Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- August 5, 2011Please Pray For Ms. Yvonne. Her appendix rupturered. She is in ICU after an Emergency Surgery. Thank You & God Bless!
- August 5, 2011please pray for my son joey that he can change his thinking and turn his mind around
- August 5, 2011Please pray for the people and countries of Japan, Egypt, Libya, Lebanon, Tunisia, Syria, Yemen, Myanmar, Australia, New Zealand, Haiti, Turkey, Greece, Chile, Russia, China, Tibet, Korea, Vietnam, Indonesia, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Iraq, Iran, Israel, The West Bank, The Gaza Strip, The Palestinians, Jordan, Uganda, Nigeria, The Ivory Coast, South Africa, Mexico, Jamaica, Uruguay, Brazil, Venezuela, Columbia, Nicaragua. Please pray for those who suffer from natural or manmade disasters, severe weather, oil spills, radiation, terrorism, suppression, war or the economy. Please pray for the USA to be a beacon of hope, freedom and opportunity for the rest of the world, to keep the separation of church and state and to adhere to Jesus' principles of love, compassion and forgiveness. Please pray for the poor, homeless and hungry. The Father's will be done in all things. Please pray in Jesus' name. Thanks and amen.
- August 5, 2011PLEASE PRAY FOR MY 89 YEAR OLD AUNT, SHE NEEDS TO FIND A SAFE LESS EXPENSIVE HOME TO LIVE IN, THIS PLACE WHERE SHE IS NOW WILL COST HER ALL OF HER LIFE'S SAVINGS VERY SHORTLY & AFTER THIS SHE WILL BE PLACED IN A NURSING HOME, I KNOW THERE ARE OTHER PLACES LESS EXPENSIVE, I WILL NEED YOUR PRAYERS TO TURN THIS SITUTATION AROUND.
- August 5, 2011Dear Lord, I ask for Your help in making my life better. It seems as though it has been in a downward spiral for several years.I cannot make my finances work any more. It seems futile. My prayers to You seem to go nowhere. I beg You Lord, please help me.I just can't seem to go any more.I know that Your power could help me resolve all my problems. Please Lord tell me what I am doing wrong.I want to live my life in a manner that is pleasing to You.Thank You Lord for hearing my prayer.Amen.
- August 5, 2011Please pray for my family, and the broken relationships that seem will never be able to heal. Please help me try to get past the pain.
- August 5, 2011please pray for us so that we will sell the house
- August 5, 2011Please pray for my son, Mitchell and for my estranged wife, Susan. Please pray for Marc to get this job. Please pray for Mom, Dad, Mike, Mert, Lulu, David, Johnny, Toni, Mary, Betsy, Rudy, Russ, Kristi, Christian, Meghan, Melony, Ted, Diana, Kathy, Kenny, Toni W., Craig, Marilee, Dave, Kelly, Shanon, Sue, Joyce, Maggie, Shari, Nancy, Claudia, Mike, Mark, Karen, Derek, Pam H., Pam D., Darla, Darla, Pat and Lynn, Mike and his daughter. Please pray for me, for my financial condition and that God would grant me His grace, mercy, peace and forgiveness. Please pray that if my purpose here is complete, that The Father would take me home forever for the sake of the blood and sacrifice of my Lord and Brother, Jesus, without whom I would not be worthy. Please pray in Jesus' name. Thanks and amen.
- August 5, 2011Dear God, I ask for my family to always be financially sound and in good health. I pray for my home to always be filled with joy, peace of mind, laughter and positive words and thoughts. Guide me in raising my son to live and love like Jesus does and in fulfilling the purpose for which I was put on this earth
- August 5, 2011Please pray for me. I will be having surgery on one of my eyes very soon. I pray that my surgery is successful and that I may recover quickly. May God bless anyone else who needs healing.