Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- July 26, 2011Please pray that my daughter Ann finds a job to support her and her son. She is a hard worker and a good employee. Please also pray that she finds a way to continue her college classes and that God open he eyes to what she needs to see in regard to again becoming involved with her son's father._x000d_ Thank you so very much,_x000d_ Nancy
- July 26, 2011I just had two job interviews today. One of the jobs will be too much of a pay cut for me to accept. The other is a different shift, but with a great company. Please pray that God's will be done and that I will find a job where I'm happier.
- July 26, 2011Please pray for my friend, Melissa. She has so many worries, financially, as well as unity of family. She worries about everyone. Please pray that she will get stronger in the word of the Lord (and me too). She has come a long way. Pray that she will place the Lord above everything else. She has done so much for everyone and it is her turn to receive all the Blessings she deserves. Please Lord make her see that you will take care of all of our worries. Thank you. Maria
- July 26, 2011Thank you for your prayers. I have been sending request to your ministry for my wife and I several times. I thank you and more important, Jesus Christ. I see much improvement in my wife and I feel the Lord has changed me as well.I ask for continued prayer for us. May the truth set us both free and give my wife Jackie hope more than she has ever had. Thanks, Rex.
- July 26, 2011My name is Sonia E. C- and I am a single parent of two and grandmother of a two year old. I am also a school teacher. I am the bread winner of my family. Last year I was reassigned to a position with my current school district that was a torturous nightmare. I have applied for a position (reassignment) with the same school district as an ACE coordinator. I really want the position and my family and I NEED for me to get the position. I am asking you to PLEASE join me in prayer in asking God to grant that position to me (and us-my family) and for it to be the best job I've ever had. I already claim it and I pray the transition will be smooth and wonderful. I know that the Bible teaches us that the effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much. Thank you. (To God be the glory hence now and forevermore. Amen)
- July 26, 2011Please pray for Cathy who has severe financial burdens --help her to find the relief she needs and the faith to get through._x000d_ _x000d_ Thank You
- July 26, 2011God I come to you today first thanking you for all the blessings you have sent me. and asking you to continue to bless me and keep me in your care . my request today is to heal me spiritually, mentally, emotionallyand physcially. I have been told I have so many physcial ailments , the doctors say one disease cannot be cure, my faith is in God. I also ask God to guide me in his word make me understand his word more spiritual insight is what I need. Keep my family safe andhelp my children.John my son he is drugs, Xavier he also is on drugs and alchol, Ricky he has a very bad attitude toward life. and my daughter Irish bring her closer to her family. and most of all help me to pay my debtors off. please help me with a grat financial blessing I am asking all these things in Jesus name Lovie G-, D- MI
- July 26, 2011Please pray for my son Kristopher, he's going through a depression. Please pray that his strength be restored and that he will draw closer to the Lord, and know that he is love. Thank you, Linda
- July 26, 2011LORD HELP ME, PLEASE!!!!! Every time i hear news of MY HUSBAND and his girlfriend enjoying life i feel so depressed and unloved by GOD. I would love to be able to put all the hurt behind me and move on. Please pray for me and my husband.
- July 26, 2011destiny f- is 4 (Please pray)