Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- July 27, 2011I have a lot weighing on my heart. Our house is up for sell - my husband had to take a job in another city 8 hours away and has already relocated there. He is in temp housing there as we can't afford to buy a house there until we sell the current house my daughter and I are living in. Being a former military family, we never had to pay for our moves but will this time. On top of that, I will have to quit my job. The separation is hard as we have been doing this since Feb 11 and my husband has been drinking a lot which worries me. I feel discouraged at times but am trying to trust God. Please keep us in your prayers.
- July 27, 2011My daughter getting the job she wants (and likes) - teaching._x000d_ A family that has lost their home - help them find a place to live.
- July 27, 2011I pray that God reveal to me regarding my finances. I pray that He give me peace regarding all the people that I have helped financially that said they were going to pay me back. I pray that God bless each and everyone of these people and may His grace and mercy be with each of them in the days ahead.
- July 27, 2011Dear Father in Heaven,_x000d_ Please allow Katie to score a 33 on the MCAT. She needs your help badly. Send the Holy Spirit to help and guide her. Amen_x000d_ Thank you for all favors granted.
- July 27, 2011please pray for my Granddaughter. Jami. Please help her through these troubles. Mary
- July 27, 2011Please pray that my depression and bad attitute will leave. That life would seem worth living. Thanks.
- July 27, 2011Please pray for a way to earn a living that would fall within my health limits. Thank you.
- July 27, 2011Please pray for me and my neighbors. We just found out that a for profit company is trying to get a variance to build a huge 86,000 square foot facility within 50 feet of our homes. They have been shady about calling it a “skilled nursing facility” but we found out it will be a place for dischaged or overcrowded state and county psychactric patients. The meeting in Thursday July 28 with the town zoning board. Please pray that it the variance to change the land use from residential to commercial will not be approved. We need a miracle. God bless you!
- July 27, 2011We need to find a new place to stay. We Holy Spirit's direction to show us which city to go and Father's favor in finding an affordable, good quality place (which we believe Jesus has prepared for us) and one that will suit all our needs and also in due time. Could you please pray with us? Thank you.
- July 27, 2011please pray for miss emma she is home from the hospital -she had pnemonia.pray for total healing and restoration.thanks