Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- July 26, 2011please pray god would order my footsteps, please pray against those who have not valued me, please pray someone to value me, please pray for those to do their job to help me
- July 26, 2011i lost my job recently and im havibg a hard time paying my rent.i really need a miracle right.
- July 26, 2011Healing for Cindy, Mike,K,WC andRH and all love ones and those in need.Pray for me.Pam
- July 26, 2011I stay worried and confused ,what should I do,my husband had surgery and lost job and thankful we have some money coming in ,but have to go into savings each month,What should I do.Will Lord save and rescue us ,love ones,and worry about future and security and let us be pleasing to God.Save us and Lord Jesus lead us home to GOd,P.
- July 26, 2011Please Dear God I pray tha Richard realizes all the mean things he has done and that he opens his eyes to what he has thrown away. I pray that he stops being so mean and cruel to me.
- July 26, 2011For our daughter, Elizabeth, to learn to live with her sister, Katie, whom is sharing a home with her, that they will learn to adapt to each other and their own lifestyles and that Katie is not a threat or a challenge to Elizabeth. Thanks, Jon
- July 26, 2011I am currently looking for a job. Need to find one soon, please pray for me that the Lord answers my prayer!
- July 26, 2011Please pray for my family. We are being attacted on all sides. Pray that my daughter and son in law will come out ok on their finances and prove to the family they have been trying to help them. Also give my son the courage to do what he needs to do for himself and his wife and future. Thank you so much for everything and your support.Chris
- July 26, 2011Prayers for 20, 000 dollars this month to pay off all of our debts and start rebuilding credit to buy a house.
- July 26, 2011My daughter Megan is very rebellious and doesn't want anything to do with God. She cuts herself when she is upset and can't deal well with issues. She is on medication and is receiving counseling. I havn't really seen much improvement except she's not cutting as much. She has snuck out to see boys and is not obeying our rules. Please pray that God touches her heart and that she does want to turn her life around. Thank you