Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- July 26, 2011I ask the KING of KINGS would release radical DEVOTION and crazy LOVE FOR JESUS to this household. Give angels CHARGE over them, as it is written, they are BLESSED when go out, and BLESSED when they go in. May they be CONSUMED with the FIRE of the LOVE of GOD, DEVOUR the BIBLE, WORSHIP, PRAYER, PROTECTION & LOVE EACH OTHER in the AUTHORITY of the NAME of JESUS, AMEN!
- July 26, 2011Protection and safety be upon Israel, Jersalem, my mothers, fathers, children, siblings, husband, myself, church families, secret sisters, military, those who need protection
- July 26, 2011i am simon from zambia. i have lost my job while i am due to get married and my first born baby is due next month. i request for prayers to help me find a job and my business to pick up. thank you.
- July 26, 2011GOD open the eyes of my children, Jeremy, Lydia, Jennifer, Tony, Jason, Bobby, and all who do not know Jesus as their savior or are decieved about him, or think that they have plenty of time for Jesus later to have revelation of their need of him for salvation and that he is the only way to salvation
- July 26, 2011Please join with me in prayer that GOD will continue to bless our business and finances and that all the salesmen who work with us will be able to sale work and then use us to do their work and all the extra work we have bid on will come to us to do so that we are able to pay all of our bills in full and on time, catch up on back taxes, go on vacation, take my mother with us for a few days, get a new car, send our son to private school not this year, but next, that my bosses will assign a different bus to me and this one will be alot better, that our elected leaders will do what is best for our country and not their egos and as a nation will bow down before GOD and repent of our sins against GOD and he will bless our nation again and that we live for him as a nation, all people who need work, money, help from diasters have more than they need
- July 26, 2011I would like prayers to be sent to our Heavenly Father for my Dear Mother W- She would like healing. She has been taking chemotherapy treatments for cancer, and it has left her weak, nauseated, and unable to taste her food. I am asking the Great Physician, Our Father God to lift her and bless her. He knows her every need. She is a woman of God, who proclaims His Holy Word and is a diligent prayer warrior. I touch and agree with the prayer team here for her blessings of healing and health. I believe that God moves when His people pray. I believe that Our Father can make a miracle for this precious mother. According to His will and in Jesus' Holy Name, we pray in Faith. Amen.
- July 26, 2011Please pray for my complete healing. I have been ill for a long time. I am seeing specialist and have tests. I am having a surgercial procedure today. Please pray that all goes well and I get relief from pain. Thank you so much for praying for me. In the name of Christ Jesus! Linda
- July 26, 2011My friend, Bonnie, is battling alcholism and is in a very bad place right now. Please pray that she will find the strength to reach out to those who can help her and most important that she will want to help herself. Thank you,_x000d_ Pam
- July 26, 2011i am waiting for my visa processing, pray that everything goes on smoothly withoout and obstacles._x000d_ thankyou
- July 26, 2011Please pray that my son, a convicted drug felon,be able to handle his new found freedom, be able to keep his new found faith in God,be able to find good employment, a decent place to live, and be able to rebuild his relationship with his children. He is trying so hard and feels overwhelmed with the rejection he feels and most often recieves in the mainstream community._x000d_ _x000d_ Thank you and God's blessing for your prayers.