Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- September 22, 2014An unspoken prayer is requested by my son for the issues he is thinking about. So pray for Ken's burden and his unspoken requests that God will reveal His plan in all things concerning Ken's burden. In Jesus Name we ask it.
- September 22, 2014Prayer for more and more energy and to be fully healed. My name is Monica- and My husband Peter - healing for his eyes and his side. And for my sister Megan that she stays strong and for happiness for her. My mother be healed. Thank you so much
- September 22, 2014Please pray for a good news concerning Nick's legal issues! We need a miracle! Thank you for your prayers.
- September 22, 2014Please pray hard for God to heal Alan's respiratory illness and restore his health. Thank you all and may God bless you as well. I ask in the name of Christ, our Saviour. mom
- September 22, 2014Dear Lord and Prayer Warriors: Please pray for my friend Missy and her family. Her husband and she are both unemployed, but are looking for work and their unemployment is up. They need a job. They have five children to feed. They have bills to pay and are in a panic. They need a miracle truly. Thank you all. God Bless.
- September 22, 2014Please pray for my mother who is fighting sepsis and a serious infection. She is hanging on by a thread. Please pray that she will experience a complete recovery. It has taken a real toll on her health. I also pray for God to wrap His arms of love around my family and bring peace and comfort to all of us during this difficult season. Thanks.
- September 22, 2014I am praying for more wisdom, knowledge, and understanding. I'm praying for financial breakthrough for my family and my sons disability claim to come through and they go back to when we first signed him up. To have a child with my husband who is a bilateral amputee who was hit by a drunk driver. To get 150,000.00 so that we can buy the home we are renting and remodel it to accommodate him. For my dreams to come true and be able to help the less fortunate
- September 22, 2014Please pray for me to be healed, centered, focus on what God is asking of me right now to do and be given the confidence,trust and creativity and complete his works. Amen!!! God Bless you all. Thank you.
- September 22, 2014Please pray for a colleague of mine who has lost her son this year in a terrible motorcycle accident. He died in June at the age of 24 or 25. Her name is Susan, and when I talk to her on the phone she is overcome with grief and starts to cry. She lives in a small town and doesn't want to upset friends or family so she can't talk about it to them. Please pray for her comfort in this time such sorrow. thank you!
- September 22, 2014Pray for Claudia's healing.