Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- August 21, 2014Dear Lord, I pray daily for you to bless my family and friends. Keep them safe, healthy and happy. Allow my Kelly to be open to a new relationship and I pray it continues to help her love again. I pray that you let us acquire funds to help her open her group home. In Jesus name. Amen
- August 21, 2014I am confuse now. Please pray for me for wisdom whether to wait for OBAMA to sign executive order or apply for self petition for a green card which take thousands of money to pay USCIS and the attorney's fee for my legal status here in America. My work permit will expire this October 11, 2014. Thank you so much for your support in praying for me.
- August 21, 2014please take away the financial and health issues my family is struggling with. I need to sell my home and vehicles to help them and move closer to help with my Grandchildren and be the strong father figure that God has let me be for my children. I know my faith has brought me through wars and health issues but now my family needs me even more and I'm feeling helpless. My families faith is strong but wearing thin. We need another miracle and I feel guilty asking. I've given all my life and now I'm asking for God's help yet again. I need to be forgiven and made strong to help my family weather this storm and give the glory to God. I'm struggling with debt and health issues also but help others first. If I can sell my house and all material things,I will be in a position to help many.
- August 21, 2014My daughter in college may need to drop out due to lack of finances. As her parents we are limited in being able to help her. She is unable to qualify for a parent plus loan due to our bankrupsy two years ago. She has worked so hard, been a dedicated student, this would have been her 3rd year. Need guidance and wisdom on how to handle this.
- August 21, 2014that god heals my joints and the job i just got after people prayed about it here, that it works out and i get to keep it
- August 21, 2014Please pray for an answer to help my finances. I have been helping a new friend out with money that I borrowed to help her. Now she has none to pay me back so I am liable for these loans. I don't know what to do. I have asked my sister and she cannot as her husband does not want to help. I don't want to have judgements or garnishes. Not sure what to do. Please also pray for my restoration of another friendship and I also lost my mother this past year. Kind of down and out lately. Thank you for praying for these things. In Jesus name. Amen.
- August 21, 2014Please pray for my father Bill, that he gets a neurologist appointment very, very soon, that the issue he is having with his legs and back are not serious, are easily fixable and that he can get another knee surgery appointment very soon after. Please pray also that he does not again have issues with his back where his legs lose feeling. Please pray that the pain until these appointments and (hopefully reschedulable knee surgery) remains at a bearable level and does not greatly inhibit his mobility. Thanks and Bless you all
- August 21, 2014Your prayers have helped so much. Thanks. Brother is a problem in resthome, some dementia...gets into supplies, wanders into others' rooms in wheelchair. Had stroke, can't speak...I'm the only one in family living in town to visit..except for ex wife and grown stepkids....pray they visit, show interest. As it is I providethe only conversation he has. Resthome says he needs to go to facility w locked special hall. I hope he can stay where he is...been there one year. I need wisdom and peace....and help.
- August 21, 2014ask for prayers for health and need financial help
- August 21, 2014I'm relocating to Milaukee from Chicago and have a big important interview today. I'm nervous and scared of staring a new life somewhere else and just ask God to bless me on this new journey.