Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- July 22, 2014Heavenly father i ask for forgiveness please have Leonard forgive me restore our relationship so we can get married to live by the way of the lord together thank you in the name of Jesus Christ amen
- July 22, 2014Please pray for my two sons were sexually abused as young children. They have made great progress in healing, but seem to be having some setbacks. I would also like pray for myself for relief from the anxiety and worry about what they have gone through. Blessings and thanks, A Our Prayer Volunteer.
- July 22, 2014Please Father God send us a buyer for our home soon within the next month and help alleviate our stress. In Jesus' holy name. Amen
- July 22, 2014Thank You Lord Jesus Your PROTECTION shields us, C & M fm all negative energies & emotions (people we know are too!) that C finds perfect treatment & practitioners, with easy perfect preparation times, & she's in good shape health-wise for these appointments, has strong support fm practitioner for special needs.TY God for perfect practitioners & methods for MO eee liftoff, easily sustaining physical healing progress & healing willingness, Readyness, with easy easy sustainable treatment aftermath & rare brief emotional processes needed, That C & M & G & Everyone has needed Rest & SLEEP! TY Lord for blessing & so uplifting all treatment! We love You!
- July 22, 2014Please pray for "Vicky&Tom" continual peace and healing... God's hand of grace.... Thank you! Home/Moving/Finances for Tonya-Coleen-Vicky
- July 22, 2014I need prayer for a painful condition. My leg is infected with cellulitis. Thanks, Dawn
- July 22, 2014Please pray Shirley start to stand up for herself.
- July 22, 2014Pray Colleen realize she isn't practicing what she preaches. She is not what she claims to be. Her own children aren't even aloud to be themselves for fear of jidgement or being condemned by her. Pray she remembers who she was and is and comes to her senses!!!!
- July 22, 2014Hello. On July 16th, my older cousin was shot over 15 times and killed. My great aunt who raised him since his mother -her daughter- died, was so heartsick she died also. They both died together and everybody says that they are happy that neither had to live without the other. I hope that their souls are at peace. But that's not all. Ever since they died, so much drama is going on in this family, everybody wants to be in charge, no one wants to compromise and now there will be two different funerals. One is bad enough. There are some members of the family who say they never want to speak to this family member or that one ever again. Please pray that my family patches things up and we all come together because if my cousin and aunt were here they wouldn't want this. I pray that we have a double funeral like was originally planned. And I hope that no other member of my family dies in such a horrific way.
- July 22, 2014Pray Gary finds god and stops this woes me!!! He has made the choices he has done a lot of shady things to his family especially l his brother but blames him and treats him like crap. L has bent over backwards for him so many times. G takes advantage of everyone constantly. He is the most selfish person I have ever known. Even now as he is on borrowed time he has a very bad heart he still has not changed he has gotten worse!!!