Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- August 22, 2014In the name of Jesus, help me and my family be kind to others. Thank you.
- August 22, 2014please pray that kayli is ok and is trusting GOD for everything.thank you
- August 22, 2014please Lord Jesus help me to control my anger. My boss is so laid back and casual about things and I get so angry. I says things that shows I am totally out of control. Help me. If this is a demonic influence in my life I need to be set free. Amen.
- August 22, 2014Please Dear Lord, I pray that things get better soon. We are out of money and out of food and my husbands ssd will not even come for another 5 days! My daughter leaves for college tomorrown and we do not know how we are going to get her there! Please pray for us in this desperate time. I keep thinking things will get better, but every day I am in more despair and depressed. I don't know how to make it thru another day.
- August 22, 2014Please pray for my son Brandon who is moving away from home for college in S. For his health and protection and success, and for Jesus to put true believers in his path to strengthen him. All for the glory of God
- August 22, 2014Dear Prayer Team, My adult 32-year old son T.J. is in assisted living care due to emotional/mental issues. His previous neighbor at the facility was causing trouble for him and we asked and he was moved to another area. Please pray that my son gets a good friend in his place that will help him mature spiritually and emotionally. Thanks for your prayer.
- August 22, 2014My daughter Missy left her abusive husband and her daughter (15) name Taylor has decided to stay with the father. She is angry and full of hate toward her mother and will not speak to her. Please pray for a reconciliation for the two of them.
- August 22, 2014Father God, this summer has been one of prayer, sacrifice, and finding that sometimes prayers are answered not in the way that you originally hoped for. This time Father God I come to you with financial problems, requesting settlement of a Law suit that is ten years old. The law office keeps telling me they anticipate settling this month, I need for this ten year old law suit to be over by Monday, August 28, 2014 due to hardship. Please help me God.
- August 22, 2014It is my continual prayer need for work..I pray for an employer who will give me a chance to prove myself, even if my past has some dark spots (though I have reconciled that with city, state, and people victimized over a decade ago!) **certainly brought it before God, and through Jesus, have found foregiveness of the offence, as only He can, making all things right by his blood--past is gone-new creation In HIM!!! Hallejuhah and amen!! Holy Spirit come! and abide with me well!!!
- August 22, 2014I Marsha- need prayer that I dont go to jail or face charges for something I didnt do, My husband William - drinks so bad that when I say something about it he calls the law and tells them lies, I need prayer that the devil dont tear me up from the abuse my husband has caused, The devil is mad at me and will do anything to see me behind bars for my husband drinking abuse, I have court dates from the lies he told and I need deep prayer that the judge will see Im the victom of lies from the devil, please pray for my husband to revover from the drinking and set me free from the lies he told the law, please pray Im become a stronger christian in christ to take care of all this court stuff that I should not even be in, I do forgive and I ask prayer that my husband will see his wrong and stop letting the devil inside him atact the God in me,,,please pray I dont go to jail for something I ddnt do ! thanks God bless