Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- July 24, 2014I was late dropping the house payment off and we are tight on money as everyone is these days and my husband stresses way more than I do and gets angry at me and says I have no responsibility because I don't get stressed like him , he wants a divorce, we have 3 small children please God Please touch his heart and make him realize our family is more important
- July 24, 2014Left up my brother williard in pray he has cancer of the stomch please pray for healing in the name of Jesus
- July 24, 2014Help J's new shop to be successful, self supporting and profitable now. Help the fleets and cars to pour in now, please, and to be fixed without any problems with enough orders and work for 6 men and resources to increase 10x10 without hurt. These are urgent needs.Help the boat problem and house question to be fixed without any problems and expense. Help A to sell the house and R to resolve all problems in the best possible way. Help JP, BM Charlie Gail & Tim to be healed completely. Help Chris, Craig and Tim. Help BB,JA, JM to get the job they want. Help Rick & me to get wonderful jobs. Help E's headaches to stop and be nothing. Help J's neck to heal without problems & him to get good insurance.
- July 24, 2014Please pray for my daughter Samantha . She is twenty one years old. She needs prayers for the Lord's guidance in making the right choices in life and help in choosing the right path's to follow. Her boyfriend and friends are all young and are making poor choices in their lives such as drinking to much and drinking and driving. I fear that she to will make those wrong choices with the pressures of being accepted by her peers. Please pray for Samantha to make the right choices in life and for her to chose not to drink and especially drink in drive.
- July 24, 2014I need surgery ASAP but my insurance doesn't have the surgeon that I need. I was told that they'd willingly approve the surgery and costs if I found a doctor outside of my plan who will do the surgery. I found a doctor and have sent the information and medical records regarding my injury that was asked for. However, now the doctor has to decide if he'll treat me and do my surgery. Please pray for me. I need a miracle.
- July 24, 2014I want to lift up my grandchild LaBria, she is a college student God blessed her with a wouderful summer job, but due to misscommucation her boss told her that they will have to let her go AUG 8th, she really needs to work until AUG 22 due to bills and other responsibilitis that she has. In the name of Jesus I pray amen.
- July 24, 2014I need prayer. For my leg is hart
- July 24, 2014Need prayers for a dear Friend who is in hospital He has bleeding in the brain and it seems quite serious May God be with his family as we all praying for God's Divine intervention May healing be restored upon him Amen
- July 24, 2014I am asking God to help me with my finances( I lost my job) and forgive my debts and help me to start my own business
- July 24, 2014I am still fighting with a bug issue at home, in car and place of work. I have tried multiple things to get rid of the problem and spent a lot of money but haven't even come close to getting rid of the problem. I think that the bug issue might be a flea problem. Even though I don't have any animals the apartment complex and house that I recently lived in were a pet friendly environment. I suspect that this is why I wind up with the problem. I moved back in April because the issue got so bad at my last place that it was many restless nights and the baby was crying a lot because of the issue as he was getting bitten and very comfortable. I have prayed about the issue but still have this problem. Please pray for me that whatever this problem is that it too shall pass soon so that I can start to enjoy things again. Thanks in advance for all of your prayers and help.