Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- September 2, 2014For our daughter, Katie, to break off her addiction to marijuana and nicotine and that she can get more healthy. Thanks.
- September 2, 2014Hello... please pray for my uncle vinny who is undergoing chemo right now for leukemia. He has been through so many hurdles over the past 4 years and this is it if this doesn't work. I thankfully have a huge italian family praying so much. He is too young and among others doesn't deserve this. Throughout those years he never skipped a beat and never once complained. Strength in numbers is what we need . ♡♡♡ thank you
- September 2, 2014Praise God that He has blessed our family with a home inArizona, a vehicle, food, utilities and safety to allow for family fellowship. Thanks.
- September 2, 2014Dear Lord, thank you so much for loving me & my family. Please continue to be with Josh & his family. Please be with Josh every move he makes. Guide him Lord. Strengthen him when faced with temptation to fall back into the old ways. Help him turn his back on his past-make the past look totally repulsive to him. Guide every thought & action, Lord. Return him to the loving Dad & husband you want him to be & that he has been. Fill his heart & mind full of love for his wife, K, & their kids. They love & need him. Thank you Lord for what you are going to do. Amen
- September 2, 2014I need to find the Peace I seem to have lost as medical and financial problems keep increasing. Please pray for me to find the close relationship I once had with Jesus.
- September 2, 2014Please pray for my son James. He had an attack Sunday night and went to the emergency room at the hospital. They made blood tests and an mri but didn't know what brought it on. they gave him some medicine for nausea and pain. He still doesn't feel good and is nauseated but isn't vomiting. Please pray that God will show them what is going on in his body. Thank you and may God bless you richly. Joan
- September 2, 2014Please pray for my anxiety in Jesus' name I pray
- September 2, 2014Please pray for my husband and I.separated and fixing to get a divorce. Please pray that God intervenes and puts us back together. Pray that God softens my husband's heart.
- September 2, 2014Please pray that we do not get sued by these people.. Please pray that they will not be vengeful. My son's dog somehow got loose and jumped on a lady scaring her half to death and he scraped her arms and back. We haven't heard back even though we gave them our phone number and name. Please pray that the lady is healed quickly and that she will not seek revenge. We are turning the dog over to either a rescue or a quarantine. This dog is a faithful dog to our family but not to strangers and we can't afford the liability. Please pray my son will accept this. He just lost his brother a few years back and we bought the dog for him to help him through some tough times. thank you.
- September 2, 2014That the N. C.L. contracting office will award the T.R. work in Arizona to our company to continue task efforts and keep our fifteen staff members employed. Thanks.