Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- July 28, 2014Please pray for Jessica. She is feeling angry and bitter and taking it out on her daughter and her mother, making everyone miserable.
- July 28, 2014CHRISTINE, ALAN, JAY, T., SHAWN, JASON, JESSE, JACK, JACK'S SONS, BONNIE, STEVE, PAT, JAC, JASON W. MATTHEW, BILL, JIM
- July 28, 2014I am currently grieving the loss of my 14 year old golden retriever who I loved with all my heart. In addition, my daughter, who I also love with all my heart is battling Satan through a heroin addiction. She has left 15 treatment centers, been jailed numerous times,has overdosed many times. I pray that she will be saved from Satan and choose a life free of drugs and evil.
- July 28, 2014Prayers for my daughter Katrina who is going through a very difficult relationship problem. Ask the Lord to please heal her heart and open the doors to communication. Thank you so much for all your prayers.
- July 28, 2014We are on a fixed income and have been paying our son's bills while he is sick and out of work. We have been buying his groceries also. Please pray that he will be well soon and find a job. We need prayers that God will help us with our money situation as it is very hard keeping up two households. We are running out of money and have used all our savings. Please pray for us and our son. Thank You.
- July 28, 2014Please pray for my mom and the desperate situation we are in right now. Please pray that everything works out in a positive manner and in her favor. Please pray that my brother may find compassion and know how much my mom truly loves him. Please pray that Jesus may intercede into this crisis and fix everything. In Jesus name, AMEN!
- July 28, 2014Thank You Lord that the meeting with Nancy today resolves all issues and allows for growth and cooperation amen
- July 28, 2014My husband's salvation, marriage restoration, provisions and financial breakthrough
- July 28, 2014Thank you for your prior prayers for me. On 7/10/2014 I underwent a lumpectomy for Invasion Ductal Carcinoma. No real problems, routine. However, the lab reports all the cancer was not contained. Tiny bit was not removed. So, on 7/31/2014 I got back to get more removed. Please pray that I go through the anesthesia, the surgery, the pain management with flying colors! Also, please pray that they get it all this time and that I heal quickly with no infection. After healing I do know I will need radiation. I still do not know if I will need chemo as those test results are not back yet. I ask this in Jesus name. My name is Barb- Thank you!
- July 28, 2014Please pray that I get to keep my job and my apartment