Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- July 24, 2014Thank you for praying for my daughter, Ericka. The MRI results was a benign tumor. Continue to pray for my whole family, our struggles in life. We are expecting a divine intervention to our homelessness, financial difficulty, delivering us from evil. Peace to live free, strength to keep running God's race.
- July 24, 2014Pray for healing for me (cancer), and pray that my husband not get short-changed on his own healing (unspecific lack of energy) because of so much emphasis on my health. Also pray for my sister's health--life-long health problems from a young age(hormones, weight, diabetes, kidneys)and that I can also help her in things that might help.
- July 24, 2014Please keep my entire family healthy and safe. I pray you take Dolores our neighbor in your kingdom. She passed away last night. I pray you comfort her family. In Jesus name. Amen
- July 24, 2014Please pray for my Uncle Bill, who is 86, and in the hospital with gall bladder stones. Pray that they will pass or be removed and he will be feeling better. thanks.
- July 24, 2014My husband had an affair and I just found out. My heart is broken. Please pray for me to forgive him. We need God in our lives and marriage.
- July 24, 2014My sister Saundra (age 48) was diagnosed with leukemia 2 years ago. After a bone marrow transfusion. Cancer returned. She is now in icu in - DE with the doctors only able to offer comfort care. I am asking for prayers for a miraculous heing that will confound the doctors and serve as evidence of the healing virtue provided by the perfect sacrifice of Jesus! Psalms 6:2-10. Thank you!
- July 24, 2014Please pray for my son Corey and his wife to be blessed with a baby. Thank you!!
- July 24, 2014I am at the mercy of a supervisor (not my supervisor) at work who is upset because I was scheduled to be someplace else and she had to be alone on a Friday. Her favorite staff was to be covering but they were in another office too. Now she is making my work life miserable. I have other co-workers and my supervisor supporting me but it is not helping. This particular supervisor likes the power and does things just because she can. Please pray for me.
- July 24, 2014Please pray for me, i have lost my business,i have been a care-giver for both my parents,i can not fine work and my respiratory condition due to asthma and stress is over whelming.May God bless each and everyone.
- July 24, 2014Could you please pray for spiritual health and GOD's guidance to my sons Lucas and Matheus? Thank you very much!