Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- October 25, 2014God, please help to prepare me this week. I need help getting on top of all of the different tasks that I have. Also, help Mallory and I develop a relationship. I sent her flowers and I hope she loved them! Help me to see the big picture Lord. Thank you, as always. Amen.
- October 25, 2014Please pray for my son Sam. He is struggling with depression and he is a recovering drug addict. Please let him feel Gods loving arms around him as he works through these issues. Thank you for your prayers.
- October 25, 2014praying for BRADA M- sue needs a lots forgiveness and heal happy joyce hoped nice to me and OCT 28 forgiveness and OCT 28 forgiveness and heal happy joyce hoped nice to me
- October 25, 2014Hi please can you pray that I get today 19 refferals on this website = so I can get the ipod touch 5 and it will be delivered by the 27th of October 2014 please thankyou god bless
- October 25, 2014Please pray for me. The last 4 months have been the most difficult & trying time of my life but I refuse to lose hope even though I desperately yearn to be able to finally get these broken pieces of my life back in order. I know God's with me & has been since this whole mess started 4 months ago. I will somehow survive my dog dying unexpectedly & painfully dying a wrongful death, my car being totaled, losing my job when I did nothing wrong, & having to move out of my rent house of 2.5 years bc of toxins. These last months of my life being "in the blender" are preparing me for the next season of my life which will bless me with success & happiness with life & love, I'm determined & praying. Thanks for praying
- October 25, 2014I pray for needed guidance, wisdom and hope of getting out of our financial situation that will allow us to be debt free. I know with God all things are possible. AMEN
- October 25, 2014Please pray for my husband Josh, my daughter and our family. My husband had been struggling with his job and has moved out of our home after two months of marriage. My 6 year old daughter who never had a father before is hurting and confused as to why her dad is leaving. I also am hurt, confused and feel helpless. Please keep all of us in your thoughts and I pray that the Lord will help me be the best wife and mother and to exhibit grace during this time. I pray that also pray that my husband will come home to us so we can be a family. Thank you, Anna
- October 25, 2014Please pray for Mike, Sierena Dwight and Toni. They need prayer because they are all addicted to alcohol or drugs.
- October 25, 2014Help J's new shop to be successful, self supporting and profitable now. Help the fleets and cars to pour in now, please, and to be fixed without any problems with enough orders and work for 6 men and resources to increase 10x10 without hurt. These are urgent needs.Help the boat problem and house question to be fixed without any problems and expense. Help R to resolve all problems in the best possible way. Help JP, BM Charlie Gail & Tim to be healed completely. Help Chris, Craig and Tim. Help BB,JA, JM to get the jobs they want. Help Rick & me to get wonderful jobs. Help E's headaches to stop and be nothing. Help J's neck &wrist to heal without problems & him to get good insurance. Help Jo's foot to heal completely without problems. Help C's tax to be fixed without problems. Help us to have enough money to pay all bills. Help E&N to get well.
- October 25, 2014Lord God Almighty, we give praise for all You are doing and will do. Thank You for reviving the church in our land and for bringing spiritual awakening to unbelievers. We're grateful for the ways You're transforming our lives, restoring this great country, and making Yourself known to our fellow Americans. Lord, we may never know of all Your works, and that is all right. But we glory in the knowledge that you alone are God--the Holy One who hears the prayers of His people and beautifies the afflicted with salvation. To You be all honor, glory, and worship, now and forever, in America and all over the world. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.