Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- September 15, 2014Dear Lord, I come today to say Thank you for the opportunities you have given me. Thank you for allowing me to pray for others, doing this has given me so much and I am very grateful that you have led me here. Allow me to do more for people and to be able to help them. I would also like to ask for your continued guidance, please show me where I need to be and what I need to do. Help me and Ron in the decisions we have to make for the family. I ask that you please bless my husband with opportunities and great finances so that we may be able to focus on the other things that are more important to us like our family, our health and helping people. I also want to pray for my son Javier, please touch his tongue and let him start speaking. Keep him safe always Lord and bless him everyday of his life. Amen.
- September 15, 2014I request deep prayers for Corey -, burdened with depression due to an amputation of his lower leg from diabetes. I am so grateful. Thank you so much!
- September 15, 2014I request deep prayers for Corey =, burdened with depression due to an amputation of his lower leg from diabetes. I am so grateful. Thank you so much!
- September 15, 2014Please pray for Shawn to be saved and healed through Jesus Christ, our Lord, and reconcile with my daughter. IJNIP thank you
- September 15, 2014Greetings in the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ amen. Heavenly Father I thank and praise you for this beautiful day you blessed me to enjoy. I praise your holy name Lord Jesus. Heavenly Father my prayer request is that you will continue to heal and bless me. I want to do your will Lord Jesus. I have so much to be thankful for. Heavenly Father I am asking for these blessings in the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ amen. Thank you Lord Jesus Yours in Christ Mattye
- September 15, 2014My brother Ron is having a cardiac procedure at the hospital on Wed- a transesophageal echocardiogram to better visualize a mal-functioning mitral valve. Please pray for God's peace, guidance for the docs and wisdom for treatment as well as God's perfect healing, body, mind and spirit. May this ordeal bring God glory and my brother closer to Him. Thank you!
- September 15, 2014My husband is angry at me again and again..and not talking to me again and again. This goes on sometimes for days, weeks, or months. He never lets go of anything he feels is a mistake on my part, no matter how large or small. I am angry and hurt and sad most of the time because no matter how prayer there is, our marriage never stays "fixed" for good. I just need prayer for guidance and patience to let GOD help me to do the thing HE wants me to do. Please pray for me. I cannot go on much longer. Family mostly gone; close friends dead of cancer.
- September 15, 2014Allan had a stroke which messed up his right side, shoulder, arm , hand , leg, swallowing at times, speech. Today he came over and said he is not going to be getting any more therapy on his arm because what he got is all he gets. It was not long enough to help as he hoped. They now want him to get leg therapy, and it isn't much either. He found out The Health Care Bill has messed up his therapy and he is stressed and very unhappy. It use to be he could get all sorts of help, now he can't because of the Govt. Health Care Bill. Allan needs prayer for healing of his brain and for his body and speech to be back to normal. He also needs a financial blessing and to be brought back to God and God's Bible. Please pray in agreement with me for this. Thank you.
- September 15, 2014I am in need of financial blessings my bills and home is in need of repairs I work 37 hours a week make 9.25 an hour so it is easy for the writer Tricia Goyer to write not to worry about tomorrow I am sure she has her bills, food,milk and her roof doesn't leak and can go to the dr. when she needs to while myself and others are struggling.And don't say I am bitter against God no I am not just tried of people saying pray and have faith I do pray read bible and have faith. I just want to be able to say yes God answered my prayers and I don't have to worry about losing my home from leaks or lack of money. I am sure she has plenty of food, milk bills paid. Bye thanks for praying Mary
- September 15, 2014God Presence to enfold my household and my husband's employment