Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- October 25, 2014My family is so dysfunctional. Please pray for the Holy Spirit to fill us and purge our generational demons. Thank you for this ministry.
- October 25, 2014Please pray that the pain Carla is feeling from other's betrayals will soon disappear and she will be at peace because of the care and loving protection that will always surround her. Help her to draw people of her general age with integrity, compatible values and personalities into her circle of friends.
- October 25, 2014please pray for my daughter she is sick and she is wanting to come home but their is problems with her coming home please pray the Lord will show her the way
- October 25, 2014Please pray that the Holy Spirit would give Andrew a strong desire to cry out to God for help and direction, and that God would quickly hear his prayer.
- October 25, 2014I am praying for Divine Guidance and help concerning my purpose in life, my writing, and whatever else is part of God's plan, including help to reduce stress, lose weight and continue to be healed in all ways. I can't do this on my own and am trying so hard to submit my will to God.
- October 25, 2014Please pray for me and my family this next week for harmony, unity, and success while their parents are on a trip. Also please pray for the situation with Paulette.
- October 25, 2014We really need to fix our roof, we've been putting it off because of the cost, but it will ruin our home if we wait much longer. I ask for God's help in finding roofers we can both trust and afford, Guidance to find the right ones very soon, please, and to get all the information we need in writing.
- October 25, 2014Sven has learning disabilities and needs help to succeed. Right now he needs help to focus and complete his homework and tasks within the next few days so he doesn't fall behind.
- October 25, 2014Please keep my mom and me healthy and please resolve a situation involving my hospitalized drug addicted brother and enabling relatives. Amen.
- October 25, 2014My family could use a lot of Divine Help so that Katherine’s wedding works out well for everyone involved, especially for Eric to stay healthy and be covered by God's travel mercies, and for Katherine, Seun and Eric to be protected from all harm and illnesses, physical or emotional. I pray for this in Jesus' Name.