Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- October 1, 2014Please pray that God’s will be done in the lives of Gloria G, Michelle, Shirley, Angela, Todd’s Mom and Steve and that they are healed of all the physical, spiritual, mental and emotional diseases/conditions, as applicable. Thank you.
- October 1, 2014Please pray for my health and for my financial needs. I am on disability and with medical expenses I am barely surviving month to month. Pray for my strength in The Lord so I may do His work. Also pray for my children and their children. Sons with wives and a daughter who is leaning on me instead of helping me. It is my desire that she becomes independent of me and be able to provide for her and her children. Also, I pray that my children remember their religious training and yields to God's will. I also pray for God's will in my own life. Thank you.
- October 1, 2014Please pray that God’s will be done in the lives of all my households, that He rid us of any fear, anxiety, anger, stress and depression and that He fill us with His peace, love, joy and happiness; that He gets us all in a church where we belong, that God provides our every need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus more exceedingly and more abundantly than we can even think or ask and that He fills our lives with gratitude, thanksgiving, humility, peace, good health, wealth, joy and prosperity, and let us be a servant to You and others. Thank you.
- October 1, 2014My best friend is going through an invitro procedure this week. This is really a last ditch effort to make her dreams of being a mom come true. Please pray for a successful outcome. Her name is Lareina.
- October 1, 2014Please pray for Floyd who has medical needs and only works part time. He cannot offord the tests that our needed. We ask for his healing. Thank You
- October 1, 2014Please pray for Brian.
- October 1, 2014Please pray for my relationship with my daughter? Our relationship needs God to provide His healing. We are at odds over a half truth she posted on Facebook about me. She is upset and beleives I am making a big deal out of nothing but I am the one whose character has been brought into question. I have done nothing but love her through years of her poor decisions but because I questioned her posting a half truth about me she is upset with me. I want this to be over. Please ask God to intervene and end this nonsense. Than you and God bless you for praying.
- October 1, 2014Please pray for Agnieszka and her children.
- October 1, 2014Please pray for me and my family.
- October 1, 2014We need pray please. Please pray that we will not lose our business. That God has so generously provided for us. Please pray we will not lose our insurance on our trucks. Please pray for Gods mercy, grace and forgiveness for us. In Jesus Christ name amen.