Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- September 1, 2014Dear god please give me the wisdom to make the right choices. The courage to act on them and the strength to keep to the right path until goal is reached and task completed. Amen
- September 1, 2014We are asking everyone to say a prayer for "D. h." 3rd Battalion 5th Marines and their families. They are fighting it out in A. & they have lost 12 marines in 4 days. IT WOULD BE NICE TO SEE the message spread if more people could pass it on. Nothing has been in the media about these guys because no one seems to care since they are fixated on the rioting in Missouri. They are: Justin -, 23; Brett -, 29; Matthew -, 29; Justus -, 27; Dave -, 21; Chase -, 21; Jesse-, 26; Matthew-, 25; Zachary-, 24; Brandon -, 23; Christopher -, 23; Sheldon- 27. All are Marines that gave their lives for YOU this week. Please Honor THEM by forwarding this. Pray for their families and those still fighting for our country.
- September 1, 2014God to help me to do the things he want me to do. Help me to achieve knowledge,Understanding and Wisdom.My marriage affairs. Let Him be my defender in Jesus Name.
- September 1, 2014Father God. My need is great. No effort on my part has helped me in any way. Only you can get me.out.of this mess we it debts. I ask in Jesus name. Amen Amen Amen
- September 1, 2014Thank you Lord for granting my prayer on getting a positive survey for this month. Thank you for making me successful at work. Please continue to bless me so that I can be financially stable for my family. I would also like to thank you for making my parents be in speaking terms again. I wish that everything will start to be okay from now on. This I ask in Jesus Christ Your Son name, AMEN.
- September 1, 2014Dear Lord, You are an awesome God and I am glad to have you on my side. But... I worry about so many things that sometimes I worry about worrying, I get myself in a circle going around and around. Sometimes I wish I had someone to talk with....and I forget God you are on the job 24/7. I love you and need a boost to get myself upset. I need to think about my worrying and I need to take to the Lord.
- September 1, 2014Please pray for my sister Beryl Frank S- who has been recently diagnosed with breast cancer. Thanks to god for a miracle.
- September 1, 2014My uncle who lived me and my parents passed on Saturday afternoon he collapsed in the basement and the medics could not revive him and he is the last uncle I have left. I need strength I'm emotionally exhausted
- September 1, 2014I would like you to pray for me and Wayne that God will bring us back together so that we can live as a family and raise our children together and that the Lord will help me to get on the Canadian farm work program this September and that the Lord will provide work for my sisters
- September 1, 2014Health