Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- September 30, 2014Please pray for my family's finances. Although we paid our landlord last week, he is still harassing me over a small balance that I owe him. Meanwhile creditors and utility companies are howling for my blood, but the landlord is putting himself first and doesn't care if our lights get turned off as long as he gets paid. Please pray for everyone to have patience and give us more time. I am working as hard as I can to get out of debt, despite overwhelming odds.
- September 30, 2014I have entered into a new long distance relationship, with an amazing woman of God. We are seeking out a time when we should meet, and continue our relationship pursuing God first and foremost, so we ask that you come into agreement with us as we seek a time to meet for the first time. Thank you.
- September 30, 2014I need prayer for finances. I need to get 2300.00 between now and Thursday and don't know to get this money. I need prayer for my family to strengthened us as we go through this trying time. we are really suffering right now. thank you
- September 30, 2014Please pray for my sister who is in jail and in need of the Lord's favor and direction in her life. Please also pray for her children, for the favor and protection of the lord for them. Please pray that they will all come to know and have relationship with Christ, In Jesus wonderful name, Amen.
- September 30, 2014Can you please pray for me please ? I am on disability and I have a bill collector that keeps harassing me from a credit card when I was married . Please pray they stop calling me please ? I am what is considered collection proof! Please pray my daughter wins in court today! Her husband is very abusive and my grandson is messed up from all the abuse! Prayers please ! God bless Marilyn E-
- September 30, 2014Please pray for me that the LORD will help me out of this hotel room and find a good 'home' for me that is secure, close to work and my children, that is affordable and peaceful. God knows my likes and my needs.
- September 30, 2014Please pray for the H-s, D-s, M-s, M-s, E-s and S-s families. God bless you!
- September 30, 2014Dear friends, I thank you for prayers said. Pray that I can walk well as my meds make me feel dizzy and unstable. I pray for my friendships with new friends that our conversations may be godly and good. I pray for my sisters that they may give up feuding and become friends again. I pray for my friends at the Home and their health. I pray for the world that there may be peace.I pray for my niece & nephews that they may follow God's wisdom.I pray for my friend that he has a good holiday. I pray that my friend Andrew has a good life as he is a very giving person.I pray fervently that I go to church on Sundays and that I don't sleep in and that I am calm and take my medication.God bless. Marion.
- September 30, 2014Please Lord help me with my health issue, And help my to under stand that this is part of my life, Please Lord come in to my heart and make me a better person before you take me home with you, Amen
- September 30, 2014!JOhn 1-5, Matthew 6:9-13, Plead Jesus Christ Lordship, mercy 7 restored salvation-24/7.Cofidential/Personal prayer request for :Gina Montes,God's guidance, favor mercy, stamina to complete college full-time education-honors-ConfidentialBS to masters as in progress, & work well @ store job, or better work study simultaneously until career promoted, In Jesus name Domenic Montes, Psalms 5:11-12 God/man favor, GED abiity & gain & career security & Sebastian Montes(pray he's found alive in Jesus christ-Returned to mom-miracle to bigger home to share hasn't been seen for about three months,again-Innocent child in Christ Jesus,Amen no call yet-17 yrs of age)John 14:12-14, In Jesus precious name God thanks for answering mightily, In Jesus name Amen!