Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- September 18, 2014Please pray that my aunt pulls through tonight and continue to improve please lord keep her here with us a little while longer.This is my prayer.
- September 18, 2014Pray for me to keep going. Some days my financial troubles overwhelm me. In Jesus Name Amen.
- September 18, 2014The neglected remote areas of the city ministers in G. have been assigned to me by God. These areas are densely populated but the rate of how souls are dying there without having Jesus in their lives is very alarming. Pray with me to get $5,000 to purchase a 4x4 vehicle for the mission work in these areas. NAME: Apostle Peter-
- September 18, 2014Need healing from disease and pain God you know my needs and my husband arthritis disease I believe in your healing power and give you all glory and praise in Jesus Christ name Amen
- September 18, 2014Please pray for direction in my life. My husband divorced me a year ago and I still feel completely lost without him. I miss him terribly. Please pray that God will lead me in the way I should go… for direction in my life. I know He has a plan for my life. Pray that I will find contentment as I wait for his plan to appear.
- September 18, 2014Pray for Neal-he has a failing heart
- September 18, 2014God move to another office all enemy permanently and Bring good people
- September 18, 2014Please Pray with me to quit smoking, I have just been healed of lung cancer and started to smoke again. I need prayer badly.
- September 18, 2014Pray that I will get the first shift at my new job so that I can work the mandatory overtime in the afternoon shift so I can afford to buy myself the teeth I need to eat with and finally be out of pain.
- September 18, 2014For a used car that is in good shape with no note, son to have favor on his job and to only work the hours he chooses with no hassles from his boss as he is in college, financial blessing, healing with my mom's health and healing with my health as we both haven't been feeling well. I declare the blood of Jesus over everything I prayed for today and need Amen.