Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- September 17, 2014Please pray for my son Tim. Please pray that he will make better choices in his life and that he will find a job, do well in school and be productive in his life. Please pray that he will be protected from drug abuse. May the Lord lead him to a life of faith.
- September 17, 2014Lord for Your help Right Now, help hanging in, hanging in, help with best perceptions, Relief relief fm negative energies, forgiveness, forgiveness, for Catheron & Mike, for detachment protection from fear/other negative emotions, with clear knowing, physical health, bounceback fm stresses & SAFETY IN C's BODY, & being guided to whatever whoever practitioner or method is needed, now please Lord! For our energy stamina strength endurance much-Protected rest SLEEP SLEEP rejuvenation clear minds & hearts for Catheron Mike Genelle friend M & Everyone, All All who need! TY God for protection protection protection (our practitioners too) especially from negative energies & emotions, TY Lord for Your many blessings & Your great love sustaining everyone!
- September 17, 2014Thank you merciful Father for all of the many blessings in our life. I'm asking for prayers for my daughter. She seems the happiest that I have seen her in a while. However, I still notice where she posts comments on social media about a broken heart, or how guys should be careful about breaking a girl's heart. She had a boyfriend who treated her very bad several years ago. Since that time, she has had trouble trusting anyone else and trusting the wrong guys. She seems to push anyone away that takes an interest. Anyway, I'm asking for prayers that love will find it's way to her and mend her broken heart. I pray from a Christ centered relationship that starts out as the best of friends. She has just started a new school, so I also pray that she not only excels, as she prepares for her future career; but that she meets several lifelong, trusting friends. Help her to shine and be recognized for the good in her heart. Help her to be HAPPY and full of JOY; but please also keep her safe and walking along the right path with You, dear Lord.
- September 17, 2014Please pray for my family for strength and courage,especially the children,in this difficult and trying time.I am totally against divorces,but my wife has served me notice and i pray the good LORD do what is best for everyone in this grave situation. THANKS AND PRAISES TO DEAR LORD FOR EVERYTHING. AMEN
- September 17, 2014georgette needs prayer for health, ( type 1 diabetic with high blood sugar levels)who is about to loose her home because she misses work due to her health. She is trying to get a loan and has been turned down. Thank You.
- September 17, 2014Hello, Please pray for my son, Scott. There is much indecision for him. He wants to stay near his family and church family but knows that the opportunities are elsewhere to move up in his career. Pray that God shows him which way to go. His wife, Ruth is supportive in whatever he pursues but he feels that she needs to contribute more that being a stay at home mom with their two young boys! She has tried relentlessly to find a job to work around the children's schedule (because child care is so expensive) but it is nearly impossible. She works in real estate now but is still learning the ropes and not making any money to contribute. They lost their home recently and are living with us until they get on their feet which disturbs our son. Please pray that God will show them both the way to happiness and take away the frustration of how to survive in the ever changing world. Thank you and God Bless, Pat
- September 17, 2014please, pray for a miracle tomorrow as brother donn g. faces realities, both truthful and some manipulated by the legal system, in order that God's will, and ONLY God's will be done; that the Lord wrap his healing mantle over, in, thru, and around donn and all the 'influential' legal players involved that have the power to make or break hope in him. I pray God enters the hearts of each and every individual that have the ability to treat donn like a worthless person who's made mistakes or as a child of God who's made mistakes. may God's mercy and grace surround donn, rain on him, and God's desires for donn not be thwarted by those on earth with "power" over the future His child. I choose belief that God has and will surround donn, over in thru, by love, with peace and hope and faith. I pray God blesses you all for praying for donn and for he world ... yours in gratitude and faith, sherry b.
- September 17, 2014PLease pray for my friend, Bev, in MS. She was in a terrible car accident 3 weeks ago and nearly lost her life. Her hip was shattered, her tailbone broken, and other internal injuries. One week later her 19 year old grandson killed himself. She is in terrible pain, still going through rehab, but her spirit is nearly extinguished. Please pray for faith, strength, and healing for both her body and her spirit. Thank you!
- September 17, 2014Praying for a financial break through in the Name of Jesus so I can tithe as I'm suppose to praying for my son's Corey's health and his girls that he will find a Good job so he can support his family without struggling Jesus hear my prayer Amen
- September 17, 2014Please pray that today my daughter Nicole finds the lawyer she needs to protect her from the injustice and harassment where she lives and works! Help guide her in her struggle against injustice and to always walk in God's light