Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- September 20, 2014Pray that my son & his wife do not stray from each other. Pray that they create a stable & loving home from their sons (my grandsons). Pray that they become financially secure. Pray that they get the money for their rent today. Let them know you are always with them. AMEN
- September 20, 2014Please pray for the following requests: Amy needs prayer to fully heal physically after a bout of illness which caused a hospital stay. Grace's family are in need of God's comfort upon her death.
- September 20, 2014I have anxiety over my financial debt. I need help. I need a miracle. Please pray for me. Pray that I am strong enough to get through this. Pray for the money to come to me to pay down my bills. In Jesus Name Amen.
- September 20, 2014Pray for my oldest son & grandsons that they stay together & have happiness. Pray that the ones that have lied & hurt them leave them alone. Pray that his girlfriend does not betray him & they get their finances under control. Pray that my husband finds a job that pays our bills so I can continue to keep our grandson. Pray that my youngest son finds happiness & a job he enjoys. Pray that my mom & mother in law get their BPs under control & they feel better. Pray that my family has health, happiness, love, peace, safety, strength & financial security. May GOD Bless You All. In THY name I pray, AMEN
- September 20, 2014Please pray that an employment opportunity comes along soon. I am getting discouraged and depressed by all that has been happening at my job and I need a new opportunity soon. Thanks - Kris
- September 20, 2014will you please pray for Jennifer. She has rheumatoid arthritis she has experience couple of bad flair up last couple of days. Also, please pray for my sinus issues too. thank you for praying for us
- September 20, 2014Please pray with me that I can trust my sons' future lives to God and also that all my problems will just fade away as my trust in God grows. When two or more pray wonderful things happen. Thank you for praying with me.
- September 20, 2014Please pray for me, I really miss my dog who died from a holistic vet prescribing her a supplement that wasn't safe for animals, she survived cancer but then the vet knowingly prescribed her those pills. I'm asking for prayer I'm able to legally hold the vet responsible, as well as the landlord who rented us a house filled with toxic mold especially a form fatal to dogs & horses. I have an immense amount of guilt & have only made it through each day because of prayer & constantly intentionally repressing my feelings, it's all I know how to do to handle this situation, it's the single worst event of my entire life, nothing that has or ever could happen could ever make me feel like this. Please also pray I find a job soon (I lost mine the end of July), find another car (mine was totaled months ago), and find another place to live (mold in the rent house) God bless you & thank you for your time.
- September 20, 2014Please pray for me trying to get some work done on my house. Getting the run around. Lord I pray these people are God sent and do not cheap me. Help me Lord I Pray for Favor In your Name Lord Jesus!!!!
- September 20, 2014please pray for my son Tony. He needs to get a steady job. He has been Appling everywhere. Please ask the Lord to secure a job for him and to bless him with good health.