Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- October 24, 2014Relationships- time to spend with R this weekend. Job and financial security- safe travels for me and co workers
- October 24, 2014I would like prayer for my son Kevin and my daughter Tyriesha. I also need prayer for my family to have a deeper prayer life. Thank you!!
- October 24, 2014Please pray to save my house from foreclosure and to find the finances thank you so much I am so very grateful for your prayers Love Donna
- October 24, 2014My Lord watch overt son Jared watch over him protect him! He is playing high school football watch over him and all the boys! Love Maria
- October 24, 2014Please pray for my son. He has a job that he loves but the employer has run a background check and has found something that he was not convicted of but is in his background. Please pray for a positive outcome for my son and that the company will not hold this against him. Thank you.
- October 24, 2014I want you to pray for good health
- October 24, 2014Dear God thank you for all you do for us. please help Logan to succeed in school to make his education top priority. help Betty,Gene,Sonny,Marieda,Tina,Christian,Rene,and Baby Bryson to get healthy. help us financially to get secure to buy a home to help our children we love and need you always, Abba
- October 24, 2014I am asking God to help me to grow my prayer life and to learn how to study and meditate on his word in the bible. I need help overcoming the pain of being hurt by a loved one and i need a financial blessing
- October 24, 2014I received a promotion about a month ago. I'm really struggling with learning all of the processes and functions of the job. There's no set guidelines it varies. If I make a mistake or miss something it could be detrimental to others.
- October 24, 2014Please pray for me. I met a lady online and we seemed to hit it off pretty well. We went for a walk, had lunch, and went to the park. I sent her a text message, but haven't heard from her. I gave up and deleted her number on my cell phone. Pray that I can have the chance to meet this lady again. I would like her in my life. Thank you!