Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- October 21, 2014please send a prayer to help Amanda get out of her trouble
- October 21, 2014A friend has cancer. Dr just called. In his lungs spine and spleen. Dr is setting up an appt for tomorrow. Two drs I think. Please pray for him and ask others to also
- October 21, 2014Pray for my friend Mr. S., who is suffering mental anguish and loneliness.
- October 21, 2014Greetings in the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ amen. Heavenly Father I thank you for all of the blessing you have blessed me to receive. Thank you Lord Jesus. Heavenly Father I am requesting prayer for all of my co-workers. Please continue to heal and bless us each day. Bless us to get to and from work safe each and everyday. Heavenly Father I know with you all things are possible. I know nothing is impossible for you. I am thanking you in advance for our blessings. Thank you Lord Jesus. I am asking for these blessing in the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ amen. Thank you Lord Jesus Yours in Christ Mattye
- October 21, 2014Frank - On Oct 22, 2014 at S. C. U. He will be taking final exam test to be a Sonogram Technician. Test consists of 200 questions, he must pass with a grade, grader than 70 to receive his certification or fail the class. Hes asking God for helps him to pass the exam so he can helps his family. Thank You In Jesus Name Amen
- October 21, 2014I need so much wisdom for my broken marriage. I still love my husband but he has betrayed me and doesn't have faith in God. I just don't know what to do! This is after 21 years of marriage and 6 years before that!
- October 21, 2014Pleas pray for me I am sick with rheumatoid arthritis i lost my job am in financial problem So please pray for me and family thank you
- October 21, 2014For my son to to better in school and get his grades up. And for me to have a job
- October 21, 2014Dear lord I attended my social security hearing on August 14 , 2014 . I was told by my attorney that I would get the results of the hearing within 45 day to date I have not heard anything. Tonight I am asking the lord to help me because I am indeed for that money so I can financially support myself. I also need help in approving my health because my back continue to hurt regardless of all the medical and therapeutic appointment I have attended. I am bagging God for his healing in the name Jesus his son I pray amen.
- October 21, 2014I need to find a new job but I am scared to take the next step. I would be starting over but I can't stay where I am because I don't make enough money to eat and pay the bills. My middle sister that I live with doesn't have enough money coming in and is behind on the mortgage and I'm afraid we're going to lose our house. I don't know where to go and what to do. Thank you